Invacare Tracer IV Manual Wheelchair
Invacare Tracer IV manual wheelchair has high durability, rollability, and a sleek appearance. Tracer IV is designed for the active person who requires the strength of a reinforced heavy-duty frame. A reinforced, heavy-duty carbon steel frame with gusseted sides, caster journals, and dual cross braces make this wheelchair long-lasting and low-maintenance.
- Attractive, silver vein finish
- Upholstery is dual-embossed
- Standard black handrims (BHDRM)
- Standard back height 16" fixed (BH16)
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- 14-gauge cross braces add durability and strength
- Desk-length or full-length padded arms for comfort
- Folds to 13" wide for convenient travel and storage
- Corded urethane rear tires with 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Dual axle position allows variation of seat-to-floor heights
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- The reinforced frame includes gusseted sides, caster journals, and dual cross braces
- The durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Pneumatic flat-free tires with 450 lbs. weight capacity mounted on "no flex" wheels offer superior performance
|Invacare Tracer IV wheelchair|
|Overall depth without riggings||30"|
|Seat width (2" increments)||18" - 24"|
|Seat depth||18", 20"|
|Seat-to-floor height||17.5", 19.5"|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs. & 450 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||53 lbs.|
|Carton dimensions||32" x 13" x 37"|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product