Invacare Tracer IV manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare Tracer IV manual wheelchair features superior durability, rollability and streamlined looks. Tracer IV is designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced heavy-duty frame. Combining a reinforced, heavy-duty carbon steel frame which includes gusseted sides, caster journals and dual cross braces which makes it long-lasting and low-maintenance wheelchair.
- Attractive, silver vein finish
- Upholstery is dual-embossed
- Standard black handrims (BHDRM)
- Standard back height 16" fixed (BH16)
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- 14-gauge cross braces add durability and strength
- Desk-length or full-length padded arms for comfort
- Folds to 13" wide for convenient travel and storage
- Corded urethane rear tires with 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Dual axle position allows variation of seat-to-floor heights
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Reinforced frame includes gusseted sides, caster journals and dual cross braces
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Pneumatic flat free tires with 450 lbs. weight capacity mounted on "no flex" wheels offer superior performance
|Invacare Tracer IV wheelchair|
|Overall depth without riggings||30"|
|Seat width (2" increments)||18" - 24"|
|Seat depth||18", 20"|
|Seat-to-floor height||17.5", 19.5"|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs. & 450 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||53 lbs.|
|Carton dimensions||32" x 13" x 37"|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product