Invacare Tracer SX5 Lightweight Wheelchair - Quick Ship
Invacare Tracer SX5 Lightweight Wheelchair
Invacare tracer SX5 wheelchair is a versatile and practical mobility solution. It features a carbon steel frame that ensures durability and a heavy-duty inner liner effectively prevents seat and back stretching, promoting long-lasting comfort. The urethane rear tires, mounted on sturdy " no flex" wheels deliver top-notch performance. The SX5 offers dual-axle flexibility, allowing for easy adjustment to hemi-height. Its lightweight frame, weighing less than 36 lbs, makes it an excellent choice for both short-term and long-term use, including rental purposes. This wheelchair apart from its flexibility and adaptability, offers multiple seat widths, arm styles, sectional back configurations, and customizable seat-to-floor heights, with an innovative dual axle position frame base. The Tracer SX5 manual wheelchair comes in a variety of widths, with the 20" and 22" widths featuring semi-pneumatic casters and a 300-pound weight capability. By integrating design and technology, it provides the experience of Invacare 9000 series wheelchairs while allowing components to be interchanged with the Tracer SX5 wheelchair.
- Reinforced upholstery with dual embossing
- High-performance urethane rear tires on "no flex" wheels
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Durable, low-maintenance, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Precision bearings that are low-maintenance and dual-sealed
- Cross braces made of 14-gauge steel are strong and long-lasting
- Meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance
Tracer SX2 Features
Variable seat-to-floor heights are possible with dual axle configurations.
The performance of urethane rear tires fitted on "no flex" wheels is superior.
Invacare Tracer SX5 Wheelchair Specifications
|Model no.||Back Height||Frame Type||Overall Depth||Overall Width||Seat Depth||Seat Width||Weight Capacity|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame/chassis
- 13 months warranty - Upholstered materials (seat, back, and armrests of the arm assembly) and remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident, or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details