Invacare traditional three position recliner geri chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Invacare traditional three position recliner geri chair offers exceptional comfort and durability for day room or client room environments. Three position basic recliner geri chair has full recline, leg-ottoman elevated and full upright positions which provide maximum flexibility for clients. Three position geri chair features a convenient push bar on the chair back and four rolling casters that allow for easy movement. Three position basic recliner comes with convenient overlap tray and footrests which fold completely under chair, allows users to rise to a standing position more easily.
- Articulating headrest for individual's comfort
- Two rear steering casters may be locked to secure the chair in place
- Flame retardant upholstery meets california technical bulletin 117 standard
- Blow-molded side panels with press pins remove quickly and for easy cleaning
|Invacare 3 position basic recliner geri chair|
|Overall dimensions||24.25" W x 40" D x 47" H|
|Seat dimensions||19" W x 19.5" D|
|Seat to floor height||21.5"|
|Tray dimensions||25.5" W x 15" L|
|Carton dimensions||32" W x 29" H x 40" L|
|Product weight||73 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||86 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Three years limited warranty - On chair
- One year limited warranty - On upholstery and gas spring recline cylinder
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Positively no returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product