Jay basic cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Basic wheelchair cushion comes with soft, mildly contoured durable foam base designed for the client at very low risk of skin breakdown who requires mild stability.
Mildly contoured, beveled base: Jay Basic's soft foam base is mildly contoured to provide support and increase sitting tolerance when using wheelchairs with sling upholstery. Its beveled bottom reduces the "hammocking" effect of upholstery, keeping the wheelchair seating surface level for improved pelvic alignment over time.
Moisture-resistant cover with no-slip bottom: A moisture-resistant cover assists with incontinence management by protecting the Basic's foam base from moisture build-up. Its no-slip surface keeps the cushion in place during use and transfers.Features
- Foam cushion
- Weighs 1.7 lbs.
- Soft and mildly contoured durable foam base
|Jay Basic cushion|
|Product weight||1.7 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||16" to 20"|
|Weight capacity||14" to 20" widths||250 lbs.|
|22" to 24" widths||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.