Jay Easy Cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Easy is a skin protection and positioning wheelchair cushion featuring a hi-resiliency, contoured foam base that accommodates a curved or flat seating surface and Jay Flow fluid tripad.
Contoured foam base with optional curved bottom: Jay Easy's wheelchair cushion foam base is moderately contoured to encourage proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs. Its optional curved bottom reduces the "hammocking" effect of sling upholstery, keeping the sitting surface level for improved pelvic alignment over time. For use with solid seat pans, a flat bottom may also be selected.
Jay Flow fluid insert: Jay Easy cushion features a small Jay Flow fluid insert, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results for the life of the cushion.
Moisture-resistant cover with no-slip bottom: A moisture-resistant cover assists with incontinence management by protecting the Easy's foam base from moisture build-up. Its no-slip surface keeps the cushion in place during daily use and transfers.Features
- Non-slip bottom surface
- Incontinent cushion cover
- Pre-contoured, high-resiliency foam
- Outer Cover with Colored Side Bands
|Jay Easy cushion|
|Product weight||4 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.