Jay Easy Cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Easy is a skin protection and positioning wheelchair cushion featuring a hi-resiliency, contoured foam base that accommodates a curved or flat seating surface and Jay Flow fluid tripad.
Contoured foam base with optional curved bottom: Jay Easy's wheelchair cushion foam base is moderately contoured to encourage proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs. Its optional curved bottom reduces the "hammocking" effect of sling upholstery, keeping the sitting surface level for improved pelvic alignment over time. For use with solid seat pans, a flat bottom may also be selected.
Jay Flow fluid insert: Jay Easy cushion features a small Jay Flow fluid insert, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results for the life of the cushion.
Moisture-resistant cover with no-slip bottom: A moisture-resistant cover assists with incontinence management by protecting the Easy's foam base from moisture build-up. Its no-slip surface keeps the cushion in place during daily use and transfers.Features
- Non-slip bottom surface
- Incontinent cushion cover
- Pre-contoured, high-resiliency foam
- Outer Cover with Colored Side Bands
|Jay Easy cushion|
|Product weight||4 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.