Jay Fusion adjustable cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Fusion adjustable cushion is designed for skin protection that features Jay Flow™ fluid or Roho Dry Floatation® air insert options in a package that's comfortable, stable and supportive.
Pelvic loading area determined by Common skeletal measurements:
The width of the Fusion's pelvic loading area was determined by using the average pelvic bone measurements of users of each cushion width. This accommodates the vast majority of individuals, offering forward and lateral stability that is easy to modify for proper positioning, and optimal immersion and weight distribution to protect the skin from breakdown.
Jay Flow fluid or dry floatation® air inserts:
The Fusion wheelchair cushion may be ordered with Jay Flow fluid or Roho Dry floatation air inserts, which conform to each individual's shape, adjust to sitting positions, and ensure proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. The fluid pad's zero-maintenance design delivers superior results for the life of the cushion. The Roho Dry floatatoin's air levels may be adjusted in the field to accommodate asymmetrical postures and changing needs.
Innovative base technology:
For convenience and protection, the Jay Fusion features a dual-cover system. The water-resistant inner cover is easy to clean and includes anti wicking seam thread and Aqua-guard zipper for foam protection. The machine-washable, stretch outer cover utilizes naturally anti-microbial, silver-impregnated X-static® fiber. A layer of 3DX spacer fabric promotes airflow for additional skin protection.
The Fusion's outer cover now includes a handle for easy removal, zipper cover flap for a clean look, and waterfall seams for enhanced comfort.
Multi-layered, contoured foam base:
The Fusion features a pre-contoured closed cell base that provides lateral and forward stability that is easy to modify. The pre-contoured high resiliency foam layer base with posterior pelvic wall provides positioning of the pelvis and thighs & reduces fluid migration.
Additional positioning is provided by the soft, contoured top layer. Its femoral transition and rear wall help prevent fluid migration while gently supporting the trochanters and posterior pelvis. Choose the Reduced profile option to lower the Fusion's overall height by 5/8" and maintain a lower seat-to-floor height.
|Jay Fusion adjustable cushion|
|Product type||Foam & Fluid Cushion|
Foam & Air Cushion
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Product weight||5.3 lbs. (16x18)|
|Height||Standard Profile: 4"|
Reduced Profile: 3 3/8"
|Weight capacity||14" to 21" widths: 300 lbs.|
22" to 24" widths: 500 lbs.
|Base||Pre-contoured closed cell foam base with high-resiliency foam layer with posterior pelvic wall|
|Insert||Jay Flow™ fluid tripad|
Roho Dry Floatation® single or dual valve
|Inner cover||Dartex® coated Lycra® with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread|
|Outer cover||X-static® silver thread stretch|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.