Jay Fusion with Cryo technology
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Fusion Cushion with Cryo Technology
Jay Fusion with cryo technology is the new fluid option available with the cushion which helps in reducing the risk of pressure injuries. Jay Fusion wheelchair cushion conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and provides proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences, and helps to protect the skin from breakdown.
The cryo technology in the fusion cushion material cools a patient's seated skin surface for up to 8 hours and also evenly distributes pressure, lowers the risk of moisture, and reduces shear. Jay fusion cushion provides skin protection to the client. The cryo technology fushion cushion lowers the skin's temperature by as little as 1°C (1.8°F) and can reduce the risk of skin breakdown significantly. Cryo technology is engineered to mildly cool the skin within a therapeutic temperature range of 28°C - 35°C (82.4°F - 95°F). The cooler skin surface temperature has the benefit of reducing the moisture associated with localized perspiration.
Multi-layered, contoured foam base:
- The foam base is easy to modify.
- The soft top layer provides additional positioning.
- It has a highly flexible foam layer base with the posterior pelvic wall.
- A pre-contoured closed-cell base provides forward and lateral stability.
- The posterior pelvic wall provides positioning of the pelvis and thighs & decreases fluid migration.
- The femoral transition and rear wall block fluid migration and gently support the trochanters and posterior pelvis.
- The Reduced Profile Option is chosen to lower the cushion's overall height by ⅝" and maintain a lower seat-to-floor height.
Pelvic loading area determined by common skeletal measurements:
- It provides both lateral and forward stability that is easy to modify.
- It provides optimum immersion, weight distribution, and positioning which protects from skin breakdown.
- The width of the loading area is determined by using the average pelvic bone measurements of each user's cushion width.
Jay flow fluid, cyro fluid, or air inserts:
- It protects the client from skin breakdown.
- The cushion can be ordered with jay flow fluid, cyro fluid, or air inserts.
- The fluid pad's maintenance-free design gives better results for the life of the cushion.
- The air insert's air levels can be adjusted in the field to assist asymmetrical postures and changing the needs of the client.
- It conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and provides proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences.
Innovative cover technology:
- A layer of 3DX spacer fabric provides airflow for extra skin protection.
- The inner cover is water-resistant which makes it easy to clean and wipe off.
- The inner cover includes an Aqua-guard zipper and an anti-wicking seam thread for foam protection.
- The outer cover is stretchable, and machine-washable which uses naturally an anti-microbial, silver-impregnated X-static fiber.
- The outer cover includes a zipper cover flap for a clean look, a handle for easy removal, waterfall seams for enhanced comfort, and a QR scan code on the label.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications are available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|JAY Fusion with Cryo Technology|
|Width Range||16" to 22"|
|Depth Range||16" to 22"|
|Product Weight||5.3 lbs. (16x18)|
|Height||Standard Profile: 4"|
Reduced Profile: 3 3/8"
|Weight Capacity||16" to 21" widths: 300 lbs.|
22" widths: 500 lbs.
|Base||Pre-contoured closed-cell foam base with high-resiliency foam layer with posterior pelvic wall|
|Inner Cover||Dartex coated Lycra with AquaGuard zipper, anti-wicking thread|
|Outer Cover||Ionic+ silver thread stretch|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.