Jay Go Back
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jay Go is a comfortable and convenient wheelchair back for basic needs and features an easy to install Velcro strap assembly. Jay Go has Dartex moisture-resistant cover and wide straps designed for adjustability, convenience, and support.
1¼" soft foam insert: Jay Go wheelchair back offers extra soft foam which is 1¼" thick for maximum immersion and client comfort.
Wide and tension-adjustable straps: Tension-adjustable straps allow the Jay Go back to be shaped to each individual. By supporting a larger area of the client's torso, Jay Go helps discourage the development of asymmetrical postures. The wide straps are placed close together to enhance comfort.
Dartex-coated, lycra outer cover: Jay Go utilizes a four-way stretch Lycra cover that reduces surface tension, allowing the client to fully experience the foam’s softness. Coated with Dartex, this durable cover is water-resistant, making it easy to wipe off and clean.
Convenient installation straps: Jay Go back features nearly weightless Velcro sleeves that wrap around virtually any wheelchair back cane diameter for fast and easy installation.
- Microclimatic cover
- Comfortable and convenient
- Easy to install Velcro strap assembly
|Jay Go back|
|Product weight||1.7 lbs. (18" wide, tall)|
|Width range||12" to 26"|
|Height||Short:||10" to 14"|
|Tall:||15" - 19"|
|Hardware width adjustability||+2" to +4"|
|Foam insert||1¼" soft foam|
|Weight capacity||12" to 20" widths:||300 lbs.|
|22" to 24" widths:||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.