Jay Go foam cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Go wheelchair cushion is a soft, mildly contoured, dual-layered foam cushion with a Dartex moisture resistant cover designed for the client at low risk of skin breakdown who requires mild stability.
Mildly contoured, dual-layered foam base: Jay Go cushion's dual layer foam construction features a firm bottom layer to provide a stable base of support, and a soft top layer to maximize comfort and increase sitting tolerance. Mild contouring provides additional support.
Dartex-coated lycra cover: A four-way stretch Lycra wheelchair seating cover reduces surface tension, allowing the client to fully experience the softness of the Go's foam. Coated with Dartex, this durable cover is water-resistant so it is easy to wipe off and clean. An Aqua-guard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam from fluids to maximize the life of the cushion.
- Moisture resistant cover
- Comfortable and convenience
- Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread
|Jay Go foam cushion|
|Product weight||2.5 lbs. (16" x 18")|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Weight capacity||14" to 21" widths:||300 lbs.|
|22" to 24" widths:||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded. Please call us for Specific Details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.