Jay GS cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay GS cushion is designed for clients at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown, who require more involved positioning. Jay GS cushion features growth capabilities to allow the cushion to adapt with the client.
Contoured foam base with built-in growth and easy modifications: Jay GS cushion features a contoured, closed cell foam base which requires zero maintenance, is highly durable and is easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Jay GS includes shelf extension that can be added to increase front length of cushion to provide additional support for longer leg length as the client grows.
Jay Flow fluid: Jay GS seating features Jay Flow fluid, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominence to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its oversized design accommodates the foam base as it adapts with the client.
Stretch cover with X-STATIC fiber and 3DX spacer fabric: All Jay GS cushions comes standard with 3 layer cover which includes a top layer of 4 way stretch fabric, a middle layer of X-STATIC silver impregnated fabric and a bottom layer of 3DX micro climatic fabric. 3DX spacer fabric promotes airflow for additional skin protection and its waterfall seam reduces skin irritation at the front of cushion to provide increased comfort.
- Maximum stability
- Foam & fluid cushion
- Includes pressure relieve pad
- Skin protection with built-in growth
- Pre-contoured closed cell foam base
- Outer Cover with Colored Side Bands
|Jay GS positioning cushion|
|Product weight||6.9 lbs.|
|Width range||10" to 18"|
|Depth range||10" to 20"|
|Height||2.5" (without positioning component)|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.