Jay GS cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay GS cushion is designed for clients at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown, who require more involved positioning. Jay GS cushion features growth capabilities to allow the cushion to adapt with the client.
Contoured foam base with built-in growth and easy modifications: Jay GS cushion features a contoured, closed cell foam base which requires zero maintenance, is highly durable and is easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Jay GS includes shelf extension that can be added to increase front length of cushion to provide additional support for longer leg length as the client grows.
Jay Flow fluid: Jay GS seating features Jay Flow fluid, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominence to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its oversized design accommodates the foam base as it adapts with the client.
Stretch cover with X-STATIC fiber and 3DX spacer fabric: All Jay GS cushions comes standard with 3 layer cover which includes a top layer of 4 way stretch fabric, a middle layer of X-STATIC silver impregnated fabric and a bottom layer of 3DX micro climatic fabric. 3DX spacer fabric promotes airflow for additional skin protection and its waterfall seam reduces skin irritation at the front of cushion to provide increased comfort.
- Maximum stability
- Foam & fluid cushion
- Includes pressure relieve pad
- Skin protection with built-in growth
- Pre-contoured closed cell foam base
|Jay GS positioning cushion|
|Product weight||6.9 lbs.|
|Width range||10" to 18"|
|Depth range||10" to 20"|
|Height||2.5" (without positioning component)|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.