Jay GS Wheelchair Cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay GS Cushion
JAY GS Cushion has a highly durable, stable foam base, and fluid insert technology with the unique ability to grow while providing proper support to the client.Features
- Maximum Stability
- Weight Capacity - 300 lbs.
- Contoured closed-cell foam base
- Adjustable cushion with built-in growth
JAY flow fluid insert:
- Helps to protect the skin breakdown.
- Its oversized design accommodates the foam base as it adapts with the user.
- Zero-maintenance flow fluid insert that conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions and gives proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences.
Contoured foam base with built-in growth and easy modifications:
- Ideal for growing children and young adults.
- Contracture cutouts protect the lower extremities.
- Requires zero maintenance, highly durable, and can be easily modified.
- A large well-cutout allows the user to sit at the front of the cushion.
- GS cushion adapts, adjust, and provides proper support to the client as they grow.
- The shelf extension (included) can be added to maximize the front length of the cushion as the client grows which provides additional support for longer leg lengths.
Stretch cover with X-STATIC fiber and 3DX spacer fabric:
- A layer of 3DX spacer fabric provides airflow for additional skin protection.
- Its waterfall seam minimizes skin irritation at the front of the cushion that increases comfort.
- Includes a machine-washable stretch outer cover that uses X-STATIC fiber that naturally inhibits bacterial growth.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay GS Cushion|
|Product weight||6.9 lbs.|
|Width range||10" to 18"|
|Depth range||10" to 20"|
|Height||2.5" (without positioning component)|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base||Pre-contoured closed cell foam|
|Insert||Integrated JAY Flow fluid compartmentalized pad|
|Outer Cover||X-static silver thread stretch|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.