Jay GS Positioning Wheelchair Cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay GS Cushion
Jay GS Wheelchair Positioning Cushion is ideal for users with high positioning needs who are at moderate to high risk for skin breakdown. Jay GS Positioning Cushion is a skin protection with built-in growth capabilities.Features
- Maximum Stability
- Contoured closed cell foam base
- Weight Capacity - 300 lbs.
- Adjustable cushion with built-in growth
Contoured foam base with built-in growth and easy modifications:
- Ideal for growing children and young adults.
- Contracture cutouts protects the lower extremities.
- Requires zero-maintenance, highly durable, and can be easily modified.
- A large well cutout allows the user to sit at the front of the cushion.
- GS cushion adapt, adjust and provides proper support to the client as they grow.
- The shelf extension (included) can be added to maximize the front length of the cushion as the client grows which provides additional support for longer leg lengths.
Stretch cover with X-STATIC fiber and 3DX spacer fabric:
- A layer of 3DX spacer fabric provides airflow for additional skin protection.
- Its waterfall seam minimizes skin irritation at the front of the cushion that increases comfort.
- Includes a machine-washable stretch outer cover that uses X-STATIC fiber that naturally inhibit bacterial growth.
Extensive selection of positioning components:
- It can be pre-installed or can be added later.
- Foam base is topped with loop-side VELCRO allowing the positioning components to move and rearrange as the child grows.
- It includes an extensive selection of 2" and 3" positioning components, including lateral thigh supports, medial thigh supports, lateral pelvic supports, and additional shelf extensions.
JAY flow fluid insert:
- Helps to protect the skin breakdown.
- Its oversized design accomodates the foam base as it adapts with the user.
- Zero-maintenance flow fluid insert that conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and gives proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
Seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating have made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet as per the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfil these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay GS Positioning Cushion|
|Product weight||6.9 lbs.|
|Width range||10" to 18"|
|Depth range||10" to 20"|
|Height||2.5" (without positioning component)|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Base||Pre-contoured closed cell foam|
|Insert||Integrated JAY Flow fluid compartmentalized pad|
|Outer Cover||X-static silver thread stretch|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.