Jay Ion Wheelchair Cushion
Jay Ion Foam Cushion
Jay Ion Cushion is designed for skin protection and positioning which gives comfort and convenience to the client. Ion wheelchair cushion has a multi-layered foam base, anti-microbial outer cover, and moisture-resistant inner cover.Features
- Foam spacer layer
- Dual-layered foam base
- The top layer of Visco memory foam
- Comfortable and convenient cushion
Dual-layered foam base with different firmness:
- Provides comfort and support.
- Optimal immersion is determined by the cushion width, which directly corresponds to the client's weight.
Innovative dual - cover system:
- Provides convenience and protection.
- Has anti-microbial, silver-impregnated X-static fiber.
- A layer of 3DX spacer fabric provides airflow for extra skin protection.
- The outer cover has a zipper cover flap for a clean look and a handle for easy removal.
- A QR scan code on the label for quick access, and waterfall seams for enhanced comfort.
- The water-resistant inner cover is easy to clean and has an anti-wicking seam thread and Aqua-guard zipper for foam protection.
Top layer - Visco memory foam:
- Weight is distributed for pressure reduction and extra comfort.
- A soft layer conforms to each individual and distributes weight over a larger area.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay Ion Foam Cushion|
|Product weight||3.5 lbs. (18" x 18")|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Base||Multi-layered foam base with optimized densities by width and soft Visco memory foam top layer|
|Inner Cover||Dartex coated Lycra with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread|
|Outer Cover||X-static silver thread stretch|
|Weight capacity||14" to 21" widths:||300 lbs.|
|22" to 24" widths:||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded. Please call us for Specific Details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.