Jay Ion foam cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Ion is a comfortable skin protection and positioning wheelchair cushion composed of a multi-layered foam base, moisture resistant inner cover, and an anti-microbial outer cover.
Dual-layered foam base with varying firmness: Jay Ion wheelchair cushion features a dual-layered foam base for a combination of structural support and comfort. For optimized immersion for each individual, the foam's firmness is determined by the cushion width, which directly corresponds with client weight.
Visco memory foam top layer: Jay Ion's top layer of soft, visco memory foam wheelchair seating conforms to each individual and distributes weight over a larger area for pressure reduction and maximum comfort.
Innovative, dual-cover system: For convenience and protection, Jay Ion features a dual-cover system. The water-resistant inner cover is easy to clean and includes anti wicking seam thread and Aqua-guard zipper for foam protection. The machine-washable, stretch outer cover utilizes naturally anti-microbial, silver-impregnated X-static fiber. A layer of 3DX spacer fabric promotes airflow for additional skin protection. Jay Ion's outer cover now includes a handle for easy removal, zipper cover flap for a clean look, waterfall seams for enhanced comfort.Features
- Foam spacer layer
- Comfortable and convenient
- Soft visco memory foam top layer
- Outer Cover with Colored Side Bands
- Multilayered foam base with optimized densities by width
- Inner cover with aquaquard zipper and anti-wicking thread
|Jay Ion foam cushion|
|Product weight||3.5 lbs. (18" x 18")|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Weight capacity||14" to 21" widths:||300 lbs.|
|22" to 24" widths:||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded. Please call us for Specific Details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.