Jay J2 Wheelchair Cushion
Jay J2 Cushion
Jay J2 Cushion is a pre-contoured foam cushion that has a jay flow fluid tripad that has up to 3" of loading for better skin protection and its base is easy to modify with optional positioning components for optimum stability.
Multiple 3 cover options
Stretch: It allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure from surface tension.
AirExchange: It assists airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry.
Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant: It helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up.
Contoured, easy to modify base:
- The foam base is easy to modify.
- The foam base is made from closed cell foam.
- An extensive selection of positioning components is available.
- The cushion provides both forward and lateral stability for clients who have changing needs or unique postures.
Jay flow fluid tripad:
- It helps to protect the skin from breakdown.
- The maintenance-free design provides better results throughout the life of the cushion.
- It conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and provides proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences.
Jay J2 Series Cushion
|Jay J2 Cushion||Jay J2 is a pre-contoured foam cushion with a JAY Flow fluid tripad with up to 3" of loading for optimum skin protection.|
|Jay J2 Positioning Cushion||The positioning cushion is a pre-contoured cushion that provides pelvic, lateral and medial thigh supports.|
|Jay J2 Recline Cushion||The Recline cushion is specially for those who uses tilt/recline chair. It reduces the fluid's movement toward the back of the fluid pad. This keeps the cushion from bottoming out against the front wall.|
|Jay J2 Deep Contour Cushion||The pre-contoured J2 Deep Contour cushion has a 3" deep pelvic loading area, a JAY Flow tripad for improved skin protection, and a flexible base for the best stability. For people who have an extremely high risk of developing skin breakdown, the deep seat well offers great pressure and shear reduction.|
|Jay J2 Deep Contour Positioning Cushion||The deep contour positioning cushion provides support to the pelvic, lateral and medial thigh. It provides lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.|
|Jay J2 Deep Contour Cushion with Solid Drop Seat||The Solid Drop Seat Option replaces the wheelchair's seat upholstery in a single piece by being attached to the cushion. It will optimize the cushion performance, helps in better positioning and increase the life of the cushion.|
|Jay J2 Plus Cushion||Jay J2 Plus is a pre-contoured foam bariatric cushion with a 650 lbs. weight capacity and a JAY Flow fluid tripad for the superior skin protection.|
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay J2 Wheelchair Cushion|
|Product type||Foam & Fluid Cushion|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 20"|
|Product weight||Standard: 5.5 lbs. (16x16)|
|Weight capacity||14"-21": 300 lbs.|
22"-24": 500 lbs.
|Base||Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam|
|Insert||Jay Flow™ fluid tripad|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Cover warranties against manufacture defects for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.