Jay J2 deep contour cushion with solid drop seat
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay J2 deep pre-contoured foam wheelchair cushion features a Jay Flow fluid tripad with up to 3" of loading for superior skin protection and an easy to modify base with optional positioning components for optimal stability.
Contoured, easy to modify base: Jay J2 cushion feature a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Additionally, an extensive selection of positioning components is available. Jay J2 deep contour cushion provide exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.
Jay Flow fluid tripad: Jay J2 deep contour cushion features the Jay Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
Deep contour options: For individuals who requires greater immersion and increased stability, Jay J2 deep contour's pelvic loading area provides 3" of immersion.
Three cover options: Jay J2 deep contour cushion with solid drop seat are available with the choice of three cover options:
- Stretch - allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension
- AirExchange - promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry
- Moisture/incontinence-resistant - helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up
- Low maintenance
- Provide optimal pelvic positioning
- Outer Cover with Colored Side Bands
- Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam
- Extensive variety of positioning components
Jay J2 deep contour wheelchair cushion
|Product type||Foam & Fluid Cushion|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 20"|
|Product weight||Deep Contour: 6.27 lbs (16x16)|
|Height||Deep Contour: 4.5"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Base||Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam|
|Insert||Jay Flow™ fluid tripad|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.