Jay J2 Positioning Wheelchair Cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay J2 Positioning Cushion
Jay J2 Positioning Cushion is a pre-contoured foam cushion that features a jay flow fluid tripad that has up to 3" of loading for superior skin protection and its base is easy to modify for optimum stability. J2 positioning cushion is designed for clients who are at high risk of skin breakdown, may not be able to perform independent weight shifts, may have aggressive positioning needs, and may be in a wheelchair for an extended period of time.
Multiple 3 cover options: J2 cushions are available with the choice of three cover options
Stretch: It allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure from surface tension.
AirExchange: It assists airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry.
Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant: It helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up.
Jay flow fluid tripad:
- It helps to protect the skin from breakdown.
- The maintenance-free design provides better results throughout the life of the cushion.
- It conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and provides proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences.
Contoured, easy to modify base:
- The foam base is easy to modify.
- The foam base is made from closed cell foam.
- An extensive selection of positioning components is available.
- The cushion provides both forward and lateral stability for clients who have changing needs or unique postures.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay J2 Positioning Wheelchair Cushion|
|Product type||Foam & Fluid Cushion|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 20"|
|Product weight||Standard: 5.5 lbs. (16x16)|
|Weight capacity|| 14"-21": 300 lbs.|
22"-24": 500 lbs.
|Base||Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam|
|Insert||Jay Flow fluid tripad|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Cover warranties against manufacture defects for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.