Jay J2 Recline Wheelchair Cushion
Jay J2 Recline Cushion
Jay J2 Recline Cushion is a pre-contoured foam cushion that features a jay flow fluid tripad that has up to 3" of loading for superior skin protection and its base is easy to modify for optimum stability. J2 positioning cushion is designed for clients who are at high risk of skin breakdown, may not be able to perform independent weight shifts, and maybe in a wheelchair for an extended period of time.Features
- Low maintenance cushion
- Pre-contoured foam base cushion
- Provides optimum pelvic positioning
- Extensive variety of positioning components
J2 cushions are available with the choice of three cover options
Stretch: It allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure from surface tension.
AirExchange: It assists airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry.
Moisture/Incontinence-Resistant: It helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up.
Jay flow fluid tripad:
- It helps to protect the skin from breakdown.
- The maintenance-free design provides better results throughout the life of the cushion.
- It conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and provides proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences.
J2 Recline options:
- For those who require greater immersion and increase stability.
- Offers special fluid pad which features extra seams to reduces fluid migration.
- It maintains a safe sitting surface for those who use a wheelchair with recline or presenting with a posterior pelvic tilt.
Contoured, easy to modify base:
- The foam base is easy to modify.
- The foam base is made from closed cell foam.
- An extensive selection of positioning components is available.
- The cushion provides both forward and lateral stability for clients who have changing needs or unique postures.
Jay J2 Series Cushion
|Jay J2 Cushion||Jay J2 is a pre-contoured foam cushion with a JAY Flow fluid tripad with up to 3" of loading for optimum skin protection.|
|Jay J2 Positioning Cushion||The positioning cushion is a pre-contoured cushion that provides pelvic, lateral and medial thigh supports.|
|Jay J2 Recline Cushion||The Recline cushion is specially for those who uses tilt/recline chair. It reduces the fluid's movement toward the back of the fluid pad. This keeps the cushion from bottoming out against the front wall.|
|Jay J2 Deep Contour Cushion||The pre-contoured J2 Deep Contour cushion has a 3" deep pelvic loading area, a JAY Flow tripad for improved skin protection, and a flexible base for the best stability. For people who have an extremely high risk of developing skin breakdown, the deep seat well offers great pressure and shear reduction.|
|Jay J2 Deep Contour Positioning Cushion||The deep contour positioning cushion provides support to the pelvic, lateral and medial thigh. It provides lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.|
|Jay J2 Deep Contour Cushion with Solid Drop Seat||The Solid Drop Seat Option replaces the wheelchair's seat upholstery in a single piece by being attached to the cushion. It will optimize the cushion performance, helps in better positioning and increase the life of the cushion.|
|Jay J2 Plus Cushion||Jay J2 Plus is a pre-contoured foam bariatric cushion with a 650 lbs. weight capacity and a JAY Flow fluid tripad for the superior skin protection.|
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
Jay J2 Recline Wheelchair Cushion
|Product type||Foam & Fluid Cushion|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||16" to 20"|
|Product weight||Standard: 5.5 lbs. (16x16)|
|Weight capacity||14"-21": 300 lbs.|
22"-24": 500 lbs.
|Base||Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam|
|Insert||Jay Flow fluid tripad|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Cover warranties against manufacture defects for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.