Jay J2 Recline cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay J2 pre-contoured foam wheelchair cushion features a Jay Flow fluid tripad with up to 3" of loading for superior skin protection and an easy to modify base for optimal stability.
Contoured, easy to modify base: Jay J2 recline cushion feature a contoured foam base constructed from closed cell foam. This makes it easy to modify in our factory or in the field. Jay J2 recline cushion provide exceptional lateral and forward stability for individuals with changing needs or unique postures.
Recline options: For those who use a wheelchair with recline or presenting with a posterior pelvic tilt, Jay J2 Recline's special fluid pad features additional seams to minimize fluid migration and maintain a safe sitting surface.
Jay Flow fluid tripad: Jay J2 features the Jay Flow fluid tripad, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect the skin from breakdown. Its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results throughout the life of the cushion.
Three cover options: Jay J2 recline cushion are available with the choice of three cover options:
- Stretch - allows for proper immersion and prevents the increase in pressure resulting from surface tension
- AirExchange - promotes airflow and dissipates heat and moisture to keep the surface and the client clean and dry
- Moisture/incontinence-resistant - helps with incontinence management by protecting the foam base from moisture build-up
- Low maintenance
- Provide optimal pelvic positioning
- Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam
- Outer Cover with Colored Side Bands
Jay J2 recline wheelchair cushion
|Product type||Foam & Fluid Cushion|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 20"|
|Product weight||Standard: 5.5 lbs. (16x16)|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Base||Pre-contoured structural closed cell foam|
|Insert||Jay Flow™ fluid tripad|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Cover warranties against manufacture defects for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.