Jay J3 posterior deep back
Jay J3 posterior deep back is the most versatile wheelchair back for with different support height levels. The J3 wheelchair back product line offers a multitude of width, height, and contour depth back shells to fit the back to the client. J3 Posterior deep back has 6" of lateral support which provide posterior and lateral stability to clients with varying postures and functional needs. Each back is lightweight and adjustable, with numerous hardware choices allowing for easy installation.
Four hardware options: The J3 offers four hardware options to accommodate a span of priorities and wheelchair configurations.
- SH - Easy to install, 2-point, quick-release hardware that allows for numerous attaching positions.
- RH - 25% lighter than SH hardware and optimized for ultra lightweight wheelchairs without compromising adjustability.
- TH - 2-point, quick-release hardware optimized for tilt-in-space wheelchairs, with a lengthened attachment pin and 500 lb. weight capacity.
- FS - 4-Point is quick-release hardware that withstands greater force by distributing across four mounting locations.
Four support height levels to provide support for clients with wide ranges of torso heights and levels of injury.
- Mid Thoracic - 12", 15"
- Upper Thoracic - 18"
- Shoulder - 21"
|Jay J3 posterior deep back|
|Product weight||1.4 lbs. and up (without hardware)|
|Width range||14" to 20"|
|Height||Mid thoracic||12", 15"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||20°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+2"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||3/4" to 1 1/8"|
|Lateral contour support||6"|
|Foam insert||1½" soft foam|
|Weight capacity||12" to 20" widths:||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.