Jay J3 posterior lateral back
Jay J3 posterior lateral back is the most versatile wheelchair back for with different support height levels. The J3 wheelchair back product line offers a multitude of width, height, and contour depth back shells to fit the back to the client. J3 Posterior lateral has 3" of lateral thoracic support which provide posterior and lateral thoracic stability to clients with varying postures and functional needs. Each back is lightweight and adjustable, with numerous hardware choices allowing for easy installation.
Four hardware options: The J3 offers four hardware options to accommodate a span of priorities and wheelchair configurations.
- SH - Easy to install, 2-point, quick-release hardware that allows for numerous attaching positions.
- TH - 2-point, quick-release hardware optimized for tilt-in-space wheelchairs, with a lengthened attachment pin and 500 lb. weight capacity.
- FS 4-Point - Quick-release hardware that withstands greater force by distributing across four mounting locations.
Different support height levels to provide support for clients with wide ranges of torso heights and levels of injury.
- Mid Thoracic - 12", 13.5", 15"
- Upper Thoracic - 16.5", 18", 19.5"
- Shoulder height - 21", 22.5", 24"
|Jay J3 posterior lateral back|
|Product weight||1.4 lbs. and up (without hardware)|
|Width range||12" to 20"|
|Height||Mid thoracic||12", 13.5", 15"|
|Upper thoracic||16.5", 18", 19.5"|
|Shoulder height||21", 22.5", 24"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||20°|
|Hardware width adjustability||+2"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||3/4" to 1 1/8"|
|Lateral contour support||3"|
|Foam insert||1½" soft foam|
|Weight capacity||12" to 20" widths:||300 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.