Jay Soft combi P wheelchair cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Soft combi P wheelchair cushion is a lightweight, soft and moderately contoured wheelchair cushion which encourages proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs. It provides mild to moderate postural support for clients who are at low risk of skin breakdown. Jay Soft combi features blue coating which protects the foam from moisture build up and is easy to wipe off and clean. Jay soft combi cushion also comes with moisture resistance cover which protects the foam base from moisture build-up. Its no-slip surface keeps the cushion in place during use and transfers.Features
- Moisture-resistant cover with no-slip bottom
- Moderately contoured and coated foam base
|Jay Soft combi P wheelchair cushion|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 18"|
|Weight capacity||14" to 20" width - 250 lbs|
|22" to 24" width - 300 lbs|
|Product weight||2.8 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Base||Pre-contoured, high-resiliency foam with coating|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace of removable cushion without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 6 months from the original date of purchase.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.