Jay Soft Combi P Wheelchair Cushion
Jay Soft Combi P Wheelchair Cushion
Jay Soft Combi P Cushion is a foam cushion that is lightweight, water-resistant, soft, and moderately contoured. Soft Combi P cushion is designed for clients who have a low risk of skin breakdown and need mild to moderate postural support.Features
- Lightweight cushion
- Moisture and water-resistant cover
- Soft and moderately contoured foam base
Moisture-resistant cover with no-slip bottom:
- A no-slip surface keeps the cushion static during use and transfers.
- The moisture and water-resistant cover assists with incontinence management which protects the foam base from moisture build-up.
Moderately contoured, coated foam base:
- The base of the cushion is a soft, contoured foam base.
- Provides proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- The blue coating of the base saves the foam from moisture build-up and is easy to clean and wipe off.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications are available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay Soft combi P wheelchair cushion|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 18"|
|Weight capacity||14" to 20" width - 250 lbs|
|22" to 24" width - 300 lbs|
|Product weight||2.8 lbs. (16" x 16")|
|Base||Pre-contoured, high-resiliency foam with coating|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace of removable cushion without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 6 months from the original date of purchase.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.