Jay Union foam cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Union is a versatile, comfortable, skin protection and positioning wheelchair cushion composed of a dynamic fluid and foam layering system, moisture resistant inner cover, and an anti-microbial outer cover.
Contoured foam base with lateral pelvic support: Jay Union's foam base is moderately contoured to encourage proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs. 1" lateral pelvic wedges offer superior lateral stability and alignment of the pelvis for more involved positioning needs. Choose the reduced profile option to lower the Union's overall height by 1" and maintain a lower seat-to-floor height.
Visco memory foam top layers: Jay Union features a top layer of soft, Visco memory foam, with an extra layer covering the pelvic loading area. This combination creates the ultimate wheelchair seating surface that distributes weight for pressure reduction and maximum comfort.
JAY Flow fluid insert: Jay Flow fluid insert that lies beneath the Visco foam conforms to each individual's unique contours for even pressure distribution beneath the pelvis and a reduced risk of skin breakdown.
Innovative, dual-cover system: For convenience and protection, Jay Union wheelchair cushion features a dual-cover system. The water-resistant inner cover is easy to clean and includes anti wicking seam thread and Aqua-guard zipper for foam protection. The machine-washable, stretch outer cover utilizes naturally anti-microbial, silver-impregnated X-static fiber. A layer of 3DX spacer fabric promotes airflow for additional skin protection. Jay Union's outer cover now includes a handle for easy removal, zipper cover flap for a clean look, waterfall seams for enhanced comfort.
- High performance skin protection and positioning
- Pre-contoured, high-resiliency foam with additional lateral pelvic support
- Soft Visco memory foam top layer with extra layer over pelvic loading area
- Dartex coated Lycra inner cover with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread
|Jay Union foam cushion|
|Product weight||5.25 lbs. (16" x 18")|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Weight capacity||14" to 21" widths:||300 lbs.|
|22" to 24" widths:||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.