Jay Union Foam Wheelchair Cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Union Foam Cushion
Jay Union Foam Cushion features jay flow fluid and memory foam base cushion which gives high positioning and skin protection. Union Cushion has a moisture resistant inner cover and an anti microbial outer cover.Features
- Contoured foam base
- Weight Capacity - upto 500 lbs.
- Top layer - Memgel swirl memory foam
Contoured Foam base with lateral pelvic support:
- Provides proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs.
- 1" lateral pelvic wedges gives better lateral stability and alignment of the pelvis.
- To reduce the overall height of the cushion by 1" and maintain a lower seat-to-floor height, choose reduced profile option.
Innovative dual cover system:
- Provides convenience and protection.
- A layer of 3DX spacer fabric provides airflow for extra skin protection.
- Outer cover includes zipper cover flap for a clean look, and a handle for easy removal.
- Outer cover also includes waterfall seams for enhanced comfort, and a QR scan codeon the label.
- Outer cover is machine-washable and stretchable which has anti-microbial, silver-impregnated X-static fiber.
- Inner cover is water resistant which is easy to clean and includes anti-wicking seam thread and Aqua-guard zipper for foam protection.
Jay flow fluid insert:
- It lies beneath the MemGel foam and conforms to each individual's unique contours.
- Provides even pressure distribution beneath the pelvis and a reduces risk of skin breakdown.
Top layers - MemGel Swirl Memory Foam:
- A soft, gel-infused Visco memory foam.
- Provides an extra layer to cover pelvic loading area.
- The seating surface distributes weight for pressure reduction and extra comfort.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
Seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating have made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet as per the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfil these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay Union Foam Cushion|
|Product Type||Foam & Fluid Cushion|
|Width Range||14" to 24"|
|Depth Range||14" to 24"|
|Product Weight||5.25 lbs. (16x18)|
|Height||Standard Profile: 4.5"|
Reduced Profile: 3.5"
|Weight Capacity||14" to 21" widths: 300 lbs.|
22" to 24" widths: 500 lbs.
|Base||Pre-contoured, high-resiliency foam with additional lateral pelvic support and soft Visco memory foam top layer|
|Insert||JAY Flow fluid tripad|
|Inner Cover||Dartex coated Lycra with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread|
|Outer Cover||X-static silver thread stretch|
|JAY Your Way Customizations Available?||Yes|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.