Jay Union foam cushion
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Union is a versatile, comfortable, skin protection and positioning wheelchair cushion composed of a dynamic fluid and foam layering system, moisture resistant inner cover, and an anti-microbial outer cover.
Contoured foam base with lateral pelvic support: Jay Union's foam base is moderately contoured to encourage proper positioning of the pelvis and thighs. 1" lateral pelvic wedges offer superior lateral stability and alignment of the pelvis for more involved positioning needs. Choose the reduced profile option to lower the Union's overall height by 1" and maintain a lower seat-to-floor height.
Visco memory foam top layers: Jay Union features a top layer of soft, Visco memory foam, with an extra layer covering the pelvic loading area. This combination creates the ultimate wheelchair seating surface that distributes weight for pressure reduction and maximum comfort.
JAY Flow fluid insert: Jay Flow fluid insert that lies beneath the Visco foam conforms to each individual's unique contours for even pressure distribution beneath the pelvis and a reduced risk of skin breakdown.
Innovative, dual-cover system: For convenience and protection, Jay Union wheelchair cushion features a dual-cover system. The water-resistant inner cover is easy to clean and includes anti wicking seam thread and Aqua-guard zipper for foam protection. The machine-washable, stretch outer cover utilizes naturally anti-microbial, silver-impregnated X-static fiber. A layer of 3DX spacer fabric promotes airflow for additional skin protection. Jay Union's outer cover now includes a handle for easy removal, zipper cover flap for a clean look, waterfall seams for enhanced comfort.
- Outer Cover with Colored Side Bands
- High performance skin protection and positioning
- Pre-contoured, high-resiliency foam with additional lateral pelvic support
- Soft Visco memory foam top layer with extra layer over pelvic loading area
- Dartex coated Lycra inner cover with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread
|Jay Union foam cushion|
|Product weight||5.25 lbs. (16" x 18")|
|Width range||14" to 24"|
|Depth range||14" to 24"|
|Weight capacity||14" to 21" widths:||300 lbs.|
|22" to 24" widths:||500 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.