Jay Zip pediatric backrest
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jay Zip is a lightweight, anti-microbial, and adjustable kids wheelchair back designed to provide posterior and mild lateral thoracic wheelchair seating support for active kids.
Child-specific design: Jay Zip kids wheelchair back's widths and heights are sized specifically for children 2 to 15 years of age. The contour shapes vary by size, designed to accommodate the unique shapes of clients of each width. Jay Zip's extra soft foam provides superior immersion for children's lower weights.
Incredibly lightweight: When it comes to pediatric mobility, every pound holds more weight. Jay Zip back with their low body weights, children's independence is greatly impacted with every added pound. Jay 12" x 12" Zip back weighs only 2.5 pounds with hardware.
Versatile, one step release hardware: Jay Zip's versatile hardware offers 3” of depth adjustment and 1" of width adjustment to accommodate kids' rapid growth. Its 40° of angle adjustability helps to improve visual orientation and function. Its two mounting points allow for easy installation and numerous height adjustment options. For quick transport, it conveniently releases from the wheelchair in a simple one-hand movement. To top it off, all of these adjustments can be made using a single 0.39" wrench.
Innovative, dual-cover system: For convenience and protection against spills and messes, Jay Zip wheelchair seating features an innovative, dual-cover system. The inner cover is water-resistant and easy to wipe off and clean, while its Aqua-guard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam from fluids. The machine-washable, stretch outer cover utilizes naturally anti-microbial, silver-impregnated X-static fiber.Features
- Extra soft foam
- One tool adjustments
- Designed just for kids
- Easy one step release
- Lightweight and contoured shell
- X-static silver thread stretch outer cover
- Fits on wide range of tubing: 3/4" with inserts, 7/8" with inserts or 1" without inserts
|Jay Zip pediatric backrest|
|Product weight||2.5 lbs.|
|Width range||8" to 14"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||40°|
|Hardware width adjustability||1"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||¾" to 1"|
|Lateral contour support||1" to 2.5"|
|Weight capacity||165 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.