Jay Zip Pediatric Wheelchair Backrest
Jay Zip Pediatric Backrest
Jay Zip Back is designed for kids which provides mild lateral thoracic and posterior seating support. Zip Pediatric back is a lightweight, anti-microbial, and versatile wheelchair back.Features
- Weight Capacity - 165 lbs.
- Lightweight and contoured shell
- X-static silver thread stretch outer cover
- Extra soft foam and one tool adjustments back
- Its extra soft foam provides better immersion for children's lower weights.
- The contour shape varies by size and designed to fit the unique shapes of clients of each width.
- Its width and height are sized specifically for children between the age group of 2 to 15 years.
Innovative, Dual-Cover System:
- The inner cover is water-resistant and easy to clean and wipe off.
- Its anti-wicking thread and aqua guard zipper save the foam from fluids.
- The dual-cover system gives convenience and protection against spills and messes.
- The outer cover is machine-washable and stretchable which uses naturally anti-microbial, and silver-impregnated X-static fiber.
- The back is light in weight as it's for kids.
- A 12" x 12" Zip back weighs only 2.5 lbs. with hardware.
Versatile, and Quick Release Hardware:
- It assists kids' rapid growth.
- It offers 2.75” of depth adjustment and 1" of width adjustment.
- Its 20° of angle adjustability helps in improving visual orientation and function.
- Its 2 mounting points provide easy installation and a number of height adjustment options.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay Zip Pediatric Backrest|
|Product weight||2.5 lbs.|
|Width range||8" to 14"|
|Hardware angle adjustability||20°|
|Hardware width adjustability||1"|
|Frame tubing compatibility||¾" to 1 1/8"|
|Lateral contour support||1" to 2.5"|
|Weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Insert||Extra soft foam|
|Outer Cover||X-static silver thread stretch|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- Except for the expressed warranty made herein, all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.