Jay Zip Pediatric Wheelchair Cushion
Jay Zip Pediatric Cushion
Jay Zip Cushion is a skin protection and positioning cushion specially designed for kids. Zip wheelchair cushion is an anti-microbial, convenient, and comfortable cushion.Features
- Soft foam base
- Product weight - 1.2 lbs.
- Weight Capacity - 165 lbs.
- Convenient and comfortable cushion
- Dartex coated Lycra with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread
Colorful cover sidebands:
- Can be ordered with colored outer cover sidebands at no additional cost.
- Available in blue, red, toxic green, purple, and pink.
Soft foam base with different firmness:
- Firmness increases with the cushion width.
- A dual-layered foam base gives comfort and support.
Dual-cover system with extra outer cover:
- Comes with an extra outer cover.
- The inner cover is water-resistant and is easy to clean and wipe off.
- Aqua-guard zipper and anti-wicking thread save the foam base from fluids.
- The outer cover is machine-washable and stretchable which has anti-microbial, silver-impregnated X-static fiber.
Weighs - 1.2 lbs.:
- Product weight - 1.2 lbs.
- Pediatric cushions provide independence to children with their low weight.
Jay Your WAY Modifications
JAY Your Way
The seat is an important factor in overall comfort, and JAY Seating has made it a priority to provide seating designed to meet the specific needs. With JAY Your Way
- JAY products are easily modified to meet comfort needs and also your individual styles.
- From clinical improvements to colored covers, JAY Your Way modifies cushions and backs specifically to address unique individual needs and preferences.
- JAY Your Way products can fulfill these specific requirements and more. If,
- You need additional support
- A cushion to fit perfectly on your chair
- Want to show your past military service with a Military Service Patch
Note: Jay Your WAY Modifications available upon special request, please call or email us for specific details.
|Jay Zip Cushion|
|Product weight||1.2 lbs. (12" x 12")|
|Width range||8" to 16"|
|Depth range||8" to 18"|
|Weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Base||Dual-layered contoured foam|
|Inner Cover||Dartex coated Lycra with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread|
|Outer Cover||X-static silver thread stretch|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace of removable cushion without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 6 months from the original date of purchase.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.