Jay zip pediatric cushion
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
Please call us to configure custom cushion size
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Custom and non-standard size cushions ordered are not returnable.
Jay Zip is wheelchair seating for kids that is anti-microbial, convenient, and comfortable skin protection and positioning cushion designed specifically for kids.
Soft foam base with varying firmness: Jay zip kids wheelchair cushion has dual-layered contoured foam base that combines structural support and comfort. Typically, a child use 8" wide cushion which may require a slightly softer foam than a child use 14" wide cushion. For this reason, the firmness of the Zip's foam base increases with the cushion width.
Weighs as little as 1.2 lbs.: When it comes to pediatric mobility, every pound holds more weight. Because of their low body weights, children's independence is greatly impacted with every added pound. That's why Jay designed the Zip cushion to weigh as little as 1.2 lbs.
Innovative, dual-cover system with extra outer cover: Jay zip's inner cover is water-resistant and easy to wipe off and clean, while its Aqua-guard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam base from fluids. The machine-washable, stretch outer cover utilizes naturally anti-microbial, silver-impregnated X-static fiber.
Colorful cover sidebands: Jay zip cushion offers colored outer cover sidebands to complement a child's wheelchair at no additional cost. Jay zip is available in blue, red, toxic green, purple, and pink.
- Easy to wipe off
- Safe non-toxic material
- Soft, stretchable outer cover
- Aquaguard zipper resists moisture
- Includes two machine washable outer covers
- Reticulated foam in the outer cover promotes air movement
- Dartex coated Lycra with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread
|Jay zip cushion|
|Product weight||1.2 lbs. (12" x 12")|
|Width range||8" to 16"|
|Depth range||8" to 18"|
|Weight capacity||165 lbs.|
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace cushion base without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 24 months from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty does not apply to punctures, tears or burns, nor to the cushion’s removable cover.
- The manufacturer guarantees an option of repair or replace of removable cushion without original charge if there occurs a defect in material and workmanship within 6 months from the original date of purchase.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.