JennSwing ADA swing seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
JennSwing swing seat can accommodate children up to 125 lbs. The seat has partially reclined, body embracing design that comes complete with an adjustable safety harness and preassembled chain/installation kit. The swing seat can easily attach to existing swing seat. It also has leg and arm rest that provide added support and comfort to the user.
|JennSwing ADA swing seat|
|Maximum weight capacity||60 lbs.|
|Knee to foot length||14"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a period of 1 year under normal use and installed as per manufacturer's instruction.
- The warranty will be void for all backboards not installed as per the requirements.
- Use of any other attachment method will void all warranties written, expressed and implied.
- If any damage is occurred under normal use conditions, the broken parts are to return to manufacturer.
- A brand new replacement part will be send, the return and outbound freight will be bared by the customer.
- Repair/replacement orders for warranted products will be for the component parts only and not the entire product.
- Warranties apply to structural failure and caused by defective materials or defective workmanship and with normal use and proper maintenance and installation.
- Damages due to misuse vandalism, lack of maintenance, improper installation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, acts of God or acts beyond manufacturer control, or cosmetic issues such as scratches, dents or fading of colors, are not covered under the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.
- Warranties are limited to repair or replacement of defective parts.
- A repaired or replacement part is covered only for the original warranty period.
- All warranties begin on the delivery date of the goods. Warranties are non-transferable and only apply to end users who purchase new products directly from manufacturer or an authorized manufacturer distributor for personal or business use and not for purpose of re-distribution or resale.
- No other warranties apply, manufacturer expressly disclaims all other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The above warranties exclude any liability other than as expressly stated including, but not limited to, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost, any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Customers upon delivery are expected to check products against packing list and sign the order short otherwise claims will not be honored.
- Manufacturer will not honor any freight claims on concealed damage 14 days past delivery date.
- Returns will not be accepted without prior written authorization from manufacturer.
- Restocking charges and all freight charges may apply.
- Absolutely no returns will be authorized on equipment which has been installed or equipment which has been stored for more than 90 days.
- Orders canceled with manufacturer after any customer work has been done or after they have been loaded on the trailer are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.