JennSwing ADA swing seat
JennSwing ADA Swing Seat
JennSwing The ADA Swing Seat is a full-body swing for children with special needs, ranging from babies just learning to sit up on their own to school-aged children weighing up to 125 pounds. It is designed to meet the American Disabilities Act (ADA) playground equipment guidelines, making it accessible to all children, regardless of ability.
JennSwing has a body-embracing, partially reclined design that provides support and comfort. It also includes a fully adjustable safety harness to keep the child secure in the seat. The swing is constructed of long-lasting, rotationally moulded polyethylene plastic that is simple to clean and maintain.
Features of JennSwing ADA Swing Seat:
- ADA-compliant design for all children's accessibility
- Partially reclined, body-embracing design for support and comfort
- Fully adjustable safety harness
- Rotationally molded polyethylene plastic construction
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Allows for children up to 45" tall and 125 pounds in weight
- Colors are available in a variety of combinations
Benefits of JennSwing ADA Swing Seat:
- Allows children with special needs to experience the joy of swinging
- Improves balance, coordination, and motor skills
- Encourages social interaction and play
- Provides a safe and supportive environment for children to play
The JennSwing ADA Swing Seat is an excellent way for special needs children to enjoy the outdoors and engage in physical activity. It is a safe and long-lasting swing that can be used in a variety of settings such as public playgrounds, schools, and backyards.
|JennSwing ADA swing seat|
|Maximum weight capacity||125 lbs.|
|Knee to foot length||14"|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a period of 1 year under normal use and installed as per manufacturer's instruction.
- The warranty will be void for all backboards not installed as per the requirements.
- Use of any other attachment method will void all warranties written, expressed and implied.
- If any damage is occurred under normal use conditions, the broken parts are to return to manufacturer.
- A brand new replacement part will be send, the return and outbound freight will be bared by the customer.
- Repair/replacement orders for warranted products will be for the component parts only and not the entire product.
- Warranties apply to structural failure and caused by defective materials or defective workmanship and with normal use and proper maintenance and installation.
- Damages due to misuse vandalism, lack of maintenance, improper installation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, acts of God or acts beyond manufacturer control, or cosmetic issues such as scratches, dents or fading of colors, are not covered under the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of freight or labor for removal and installation of repaired or replacement parts.
- Warranties are limited to repair or replacement of defective parts.
- A repaired or replacement part is covered only for the original warranty period.
- All warranties begin on the delivery date of the goods. Warranties are non-transferable and only apply to end users who purchase new products directly from manufacturer or an authorized manufacturer distributor for personal or business use and not for purpose of re-distribution or resale.
- No other warranties apply, manufacturer expressly disclaims all other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The above warranties exclude any liability other than as expressly stated including, but not limited to, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost, any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- Customers upon delivery are expected to check products against packing list and sign the order short otherwise claims will not be honored.
- Manufacturer will not honor any freight claims on concealed damage 14 days past delivery date.
- Returns will not be accepted without prior written authorization from manufacturer.
- Restocking charges and all freight charges may apply.
- Absolutely no returns will be authorized on equipment which has been installed or equipment which has been stored for more than 90 days.
- Orders canceled with manufacturer after any custom work has been done or after they have been loaded on the trailer are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.