Jenx Atom Modular Seating System
Jenx Atom seating system is ideal for children in developing a correct seating posture and function. Atom is a child-centered style seating system which comprises of the seat unit, base, footplate, and head support to meet the postural needs. The seat unit comes with easy clean vinyl covers with added antimicrobial protection. Seat unit includes built-in memory foam ischial well, width and angle adjustable hip guides, and push handle. The Y base offers a height range of 11" - 30" alongside tilt-in-space functionality and lockable swivel casters.
Atom seat unit includes adjustable hip guides that are ideal for accommodating an abducted seating posture if required. Flip-up angle adjustable footplate is used to encourage dorsi or plantar flexion and adjusts quickly with the turn of a dial. The children grow and develop at the quickest rate in their infant years, therefore all support structures are tool free and can easily be adjusted, added or removed.
- 3 Point pelvic strap
- 1 Link Multigrip head support
- Seat unit in a choice of 4 colors
- Flip-up angle adjustable footplate
- Gunmetal grey Y base with plastic rear cover
|Jenx Atom seating system|
|User Weight (max)||55 lbs.|
|Back Angle (posterior - anterior)||15° - 15°|
|Back Pad Height from Seat to Top (min - max)||10½" - 15"|
|Chest Width (min - max)||7¾" - 11"|
|Hip Width (min - max)||7" - 10½"|
|Seat Depth (min - max)||3½" - 13¼"|
|Seat Depth with Long Leg Sitting Board (min - max)||12¼" - 22¼"|
|Lower Leg Height Range (min - max)||3.75½" - 13.5"|
|Footplate Angle (dorsi - plantar)||5° - 35°|
|Y Base Tilt-In Space Angle (posterior - anterior)||30° - 10°|
|Wooden Base Tilt-In Space Angle - High Base and Low Base (Posterior)||20°|
|Y Base Footprint (width x length)||25½" - 30¾"|
|Wooden Base Footprint (width x length)||19½" - 23½"|
|Y Base Seat Height From Floor (min - max)||11¼" - 29½"|
|Wooden Base Seat Height From Floor (high base / low base)||21½" / 15¾"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect.
- This warranty does not extend to non-durable parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.