Jenx bee seating system
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jenx bee seating system is a fully adjustable modular seating system designed to support young children from four months to five years as they learn to sit. Bee offers conventional sitting, reclined sitting, tilt-in-space sitting and, by adding the Long Leg Conversion, it allows long leg sitting too. Bee supports functional growth while helping children to do what they want and need. Bee has been designed to enliven every part of a child's waking day and to offer caregivers the chance to engage with children. It also helps child to enjoy every moments, whether it is sitting near the floor with brothers and sisters to watch TV or joining the family at the dinner table or breakfast bar with its large height range.Standard Seat Features
- Pelvic strap
- Push handle
- 3 base options
- Seat & back pad
- Adjustable footpost
- Angle adjustable footplate
- Adjustable flip away hip pads
- Flat headrest (can be used as upper back pad) (NB06)
|Jenx bee seating system|
|Age range (approx.)||4 months - 5 years|
|Back angle adjustment(recline/prone)||15°-10°|
|Y base footprint||25½" - 30¾"|
|Hi & low wooden base footprint||19¾" - 23½"|
|Hip width range||5" - 9¾"|
|Back height range||10½" - 14"|
|Maximum user weight||55 lbs.|
|Tilt range Y base (recline/prone)||30° posterior - 10° posterior|
|Tilt range wooden bases||20° posterior|
|Y base seat to floor height||11¼" - 29½"|
|Hi wooden seat to floor height||21½"|
|Low wooden seat to floor height||15¾"|
|Seat depth range||4¼" - 13¾"|
|Chest Width (min/max)||6" - 10½"|
|Lower Leg Length||3¾" - 13½"|
|Depth With Long Leg Conversion (min/max)||14½" - 22"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect.
- This warranty does not extend to non-durable parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.