Jenx bee seating system
Jenx bee seating system is a fully adjustable modular seating system designed to support young children from four months to five years as they learn to sit. Bee offers conventional sitting, reclined sitting, tilt-in-space sitting and, by adding the Long Leg Conversion, it allows long leg sitting too. Bee supports functional growth while helping children to do what they want and need. Bee has been designed to enliven every part of a child's waking day and to offer caregivers the chance to engage with children. It also helps child to enjoy every moments, whether it is sitting near the floor with brothers and sisters to watch TV or joining the family at the dinner table or breakfast bar with its large height range.Standard Seat Features
- Pelvic strap
- Push handle
- 3 base options
- Seat & back pad
- Adjustable footpost
- Angle adjustable footplate
- Adjustable flip away hip pads
- Flat headrest (can be used as upper back pad) (NB06)
**Sales tax may apply based on your shipping zip code
|Jenx bee seating system|
|Age range (approx.)||4 months - 5 years|
|Back angle adjustment(recline/prone)||15°-10°|
|Y base footprint||25½" - 30¾"|
|Hi & low wooden base footprint||19¾" - 23½"|
|Hip width range||5" - 9¾"|
|Back height range||10½" - 14"|
|Maximum user weight||55 lbs.|
|Tilt range Y base (recline/prone)||30° posterior - 10° posterior|
|Tilt range wooden bases||20° posterior|
|Y base seat to floor height||11¼" - 29½"|
|Hi wooden seat to floor height||21½"|
|Low wooden seat to floor height||15¾"|
|Seat depth range||4¼" - 13¾"|
|Chest Width (min/max)||6" - 10½"|
|Lower Leg Length||3¾" - 13½"|
|Depth With Long Leg Conversion (min/max)||14½" - 22"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering or modification not specifically described in the product instructions.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- In no event shall manufacturer or seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages resulting from the use of this product.
- Manufacturer makes no warranties of satisfactory quality or of fitness for a particular purpose nor any other express or implied warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
Under 30 days
15% of price of returned items.
25% of price of all returned items.
50% of price of all returned items.
No returns will be accepted after 90 days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.