Jenx Ly-On feeding, access and education station
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jenx Ly-On feeding, access and education station offers the ideal platform to build a structured yet safe and comfortable posture quickly and easily without any tools. Ly-on by jenx is a real solution to the challenge of positioning children who have complex postural or medical needs. Ly-on is a versatile height adjustable platform - coming low enough to enable children to engage in floor based activities and raising high enough for even the tallest of caregiver to have a comfortable and safe working height when engaging with the child. It features 15° of tilt in either direction that allows for opportunities to change weight distribution to aid in pressure management. This tilt can also be utilized to provide a comfortable and safe position for a child to receive their enteral feed and can also be used for therapeutic drainage positioning. Ly-on is designed with practicality in mind and is ideal for use with multiple children due to its hygienic wipe clean material and removable washable covers. Ly-on is recommended for non-ambulant children and those who have passive movement.
Ly-On comes standard with:
- Push handle
- Hydraulic lift action
- Tilt-in-space mechanism
- End bumpers in green vinyl
- Four fold down side walls in green vinyl 10" high
- Velcro receptive top sheet with pack of 10 hook tabs
- Memory foam topped lying surface (covered with grey wipe clean PU material)
- Four braking casters – one of which is direction lockable to aid in maneuverability
- Height adjustable platform: The support platform offers a height range of 8" to 12" via a hydraulic pump – no need to find a mains socket or worry about charging batteries
- Activity frame/tablet holder: Easily clipped into place, these accessories allow the child using the Ly-on to be entertained – especially useful during long periods of lying, like when receiving their enteral feed
- Support blocks and straps: Numerous shapes and sizes available to accommodate children with differing postural needs
- Velcro receptive sheet: Removable and washable at 60 degrees, this sheet allows for precise positioning of the various support pad options. Additional sheets can be purchased for a multiple user environment or where heavy soiling may occur
- Fold down sides: Allowing for easy engagement with the child and also make transfers in and out of Ly-on safe and dignified
- Optional accessory cart: A simple cart that allows for storage of multiple accessories – no more hunting around for support pads or straps
**Sales tax may apply based on your shipping zip code
|Jenx Ly-On feeding, access and education station|
|Maximum user height||63"|
|Maximum user weight||154 lbs.|
|Support platform length||66"|
|Support platform width||22"|
|Side wall height||8", 10" (standard), 12"|
|Tilt-in-space angle||-15° to +15°|
|Footprint||77" x 44"|
|Support platform height from floor||20.5" - 40"|
|Product weight||168 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering or modification not specifically described in the product instructions.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- In no event shall manufacturer or seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages resulting from the use of this product.
- Manufacturer makes no warranties of satisfactory quality or of fitness for a particular purpose nor any other express or implied warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
Under 30 days
15% of price of returned items.
25% of price of all returned items.
50% of price of all returned items.
No returns will be accepted after 90 days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.