Jenx monkey stander
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jenx monkey stander offers prone standing - standing supported in front and with a continuous range of standing angle adjustments between 20° from the horizontal to upright. Monkey stander is designed to allow the angle to be adjusted smoothly. This enables you to ensure the best standing angle each time your child chooses to stand. Chest and hip supports can be adjusted independently of each other, this means that it can be adjusted to precisely suit each child’s proportions and that the two pads can be adjusted to leave space between them. Side supports are adjustable in many different directions to exactly match a child’s need, improving comfort and the efficacy of his or her standing.
Sandal Risers are a kit of 4 plates w/ screws that raise one sandal into 4 different heights. Order one (1) set to accommodate a leg length discrepancy. Order two (2) sets to raise both feet.
1 Riser = 0.7” 2 Risers = 1.3” 3 Risers = 2” 4 Risers = 2.7”
**Sales tax may apply based on your shipping zip code
|Jenx monkey stander|
|Age range (approx.)||9 months - 6 years|
|Maximum user weight||55 lbs.|
|Base size||22½" - 34½"|
|Angle range||90° to 20° (prone)|
|Top of chest pad to footplate||22½" - 34½"|
|Width between chest pads||20" - 29.5"|
|Width between hip pads||6" - 9¼"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering or modification not specifically described in the product instructions.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- In no event shall manufacturer or seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages resulting from the use of this product.
- Manufacturer makes no warranties of satisfactory quality or of fitness for a particular purpose nor any other express or implied warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
Under 30 days
15% of price of returned items.
25% of price of all returned items.
50% of price of all returned items.
No returns will be accepted after 90 days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.