Jenx Monkey Stander
Jenx monkey stander offers prone standing - standing supported in front and with a continuous range of standing angle adjustments between 20° from the horizontal to upright. Monkey stander is designed to allow the angle to be adjusted smoothly. This enables you to ensure the best standing angle each time your child chooses to stand. Chest and hip supports can be adjusted independently of each other, this means that it can be adjusted to precisely suit each child’s proportions and that the two pads can be adjusted to leave space between them. Side supports are adjustable in many different directions to exactly match a child’s need, improving comfort and the efficacy of his or her standing.Monkey stander includes:
- Wooden base
- Knee supports
- Size 1 Sandals
- Support Boards
- 4 locking swivel casters
- Removable abduction block
- Angle adjustable tray with bowl
- Hip support with de-rotational strap
- Thoracic support with de-rotational strap
- Integral adjustable tray : Provided as standard, with both bowl and smooth tray infill for a wide variety of different activities
- Removable abduction block : Provided as standard to help create and support an abducted standing posture
- Symmetrical adjusting hip straps : Fastened in the centre and then adjusted from either side, which keep a child's hips in mid line.
- De-rotational thoracic and pelvic straps with lateral support pads : Straps fasten in the centre and adjust independently from either side, enabling a mid-line position to be achieved and maintained. Buckles and velcro mean that, once adjusted correctly, the straps can be fixed making it difficult to tamper with.
|Jenx monkey stander|
|Age range (approx.)||9 months - 6 years|
|Maximum user weight||55 lbs.|
|Base size||22½" - 34½"|
|Angle range||90° to 20° (prone)|
|Top of chest pad to footplate||22½" - 34½"|
|Width between chest pads||20" - 29.5"|
|Width between hip pads||6" - 9¼"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect.
- This warranty does not extend to non-durable parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.