Jenx Multistander - Supine/Prone/Upright Standing System
Jenx multistander is available in 2 sizes for children from 9 months to 13 years and has an unrivalled amount of adjustment for height and width with a maximum user weight of 77 lbs - 132 lbs. The flexible design of multi-position stander offers wide array of configurations for prone, upright or supine standing. Size 1 multistander is also available in standard and abduction frame option to better accommodate the user needs. The anti-microbial agent on all PU surfaces provides peace of mind to carers and helps keep the product hygienic.
Simple to use - Open design and simplicity means safe and dignified transfers can be easily completed.
Compact footprint - Non-intrusive in even the smallest of family homes.
Angle adjustable chest pad - Shaped to encourage arms into mid-line, and the angle can be adjusted to improve extension.
Independently adjustable thoracic and pelvic boards - Allowing the individual proportions of each child to be catered for, whilst also giving scope to avoid pressure on delicate areas such as feeding buttons.
Innovative prone/supine adjustable tray:
- Supplied with mounting slots for elbow blocks
- Unique inbuilt infills prevent awkward gaps so arms won't get stuck when in supine position
- Revolutionary tray with its own dedicated adjustment slot, meaning the tray is adjustable for height, angle and depth
- Raised, contrasting tray edge provides a visual barrier for children and a useful anchor point for attaching toys or sensory aids
De-rotational thoracic and pelvic straps with lateral support pads:
- Buckles and velcro ensure straps are safe and secure
- Support pads available in small, medium, slim and high rise
- Straps fasten in the centre and adjust independently from either side enabling a midline position to be achieved
Antimicrobial agent on all PU surfaces
- Provides improved infection control
- Makes the product easier to re-issue
- Ideal for busy families who do not have time to launder soiled covers
Multi-position multistander includes:
- Support boards
- Four locking casters
- Base with column receiver
- Angle adjustable footplate
- Easily move locking casters
- Easy to use, clean and maintain
- Smooth and simple angle adjustment
- Available in various removable cover colors
- Improved, robust angle adjustment mechanism
- Fresh, contemporary child and family friendly colors
- Adjust to support or brace the child and help to improve symmetry
|Size 1||Size 2|
|Age range (approx.)||9 months - 6 years||3 - 13 years|
|Maximum user weight||66 lbs.||132 lbs.|
|Maximum user height (approx.)||46"||69"|
|Angle range||10° - 90°||0° - 80°|
|Chest pad width||6" - 10"||6¾" - 12½"|
|Kneeblock width||4¾" - 10¼"||6¾" - 12½"|
|Footplate angle range||-15° - +15°||-15° - +15°|
|Hip pad width||4¾" - 10¼"||6¾" - 12½"|
|Height of stander (floor - top of upper pad)||23¾” - 35½” prone / 26” - 35½” supine||23¾” - 35½” prone / 26” - 35½” supine|
|Minimum height (footplate - top of upper support)||19½" prone / 22½" supine||27½" prone / 30½" supine|
|Maximum height (footplate - top of upper support)||34"||46"|
|Minimum height (footplate - top of head support)||26"||33"|
|Maximum height (footplate - top of head support)||46"||53" without shoulder support|
|59" with shoulder support|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect.
- This warranty does not extend to non-durable parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.