resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Jenx multistander offers removable adjustable tray for height, angle and depth adjustments. Its flexible design offers wide array of configurations for prone, upright or supine standing.
Angle adjustment - The angle of the support surface can be adjusted from 5° off vertical to 85°. Multistander can be set to exactly the right angle for each individual child.
PU support pads - Polyurethane is highly flexible and versatile material that used across many elements in the Jenx range. It is easy to clean and ideal from an hygiene, and infection control point of view.
Jenx multi gripheadrest - Multi grip headrest is unique and developed to mimic the infinitely adjustable support offered by caring hands. Head support is available in many sizes; all includes choice of highly flexible fixing bracket, giving adjustment for height, depth and angle.
Knee blocks - Knee block is independently adjustable for height, width, depth and angle allowing you to precisely position the knees of every child. Knee blocks is available in two sizes and provided with specially designed straps.
Independently adjustable thoracic and pelvic boards - giving scope to avoid pressure on delicate areas such as feeding buttons. Allowing the individual proportions of each specific child to be catered for whilst.
Innovative prone/supine adjustable tray - Unique inbuilt infills prevent awkward gaps that arms could get stuck in when standing in supine, and the removable tray infill ensures a perfect fit in prone.
Multistander has support straps which give support for the child and high-rise thoracic pad option provides extra support. Multistander also offers removable adjustable tray for height, angle and depth adjustments. The multi-grip body support is a 3 link adjustable support with fabric cover that can be used for shoulder and/or lumbar support and it is designed specifically for the size 2 multistander.
Sandal Risers are a kit of 4 plates w/ screws that raise one sandal into 4 different heights. Order one (1) set to accommodate a leg length discrepancy. Order two (2) sets to raise both feet.
1 Riser = 0.7” 2 Risers = 1.3” 3 Risers = 2” 4 Risers = 2.7”
Knee cups and sandals must be ordered for use as a prone stander and a headrest for use as a supine stander.
**Sales tax may apply based on your shipping zip code
|Size 1||Size 2|
|Age range (approx.)||9 months - 6 years||3 - 13 years|
|Maximum user weight||66 lbs.||132 lbs.|
|Maximum user height (approx.)||46"||69"|
|Angle range||10° - 90°||0° - 80°|
|Chest pad width||6" - 10"||6¾" - 12½"|
|Kneeblock width||4¾" - 10¼"||6¾" - 12½"|
|Footplate angle range||-15° - +15°||-15° - +15°|
|Hip pad width||4¾" - 10¼"||6¾" - 12½"|
|Height of stander (floor - top of upper pad)||23¾” - 35½” prone / 26” - 35½” supine||23¾” - 35½” prone / 26” - 35½” supine|
|Minimum height (footplate - top of upper support)||19½" prone / 22½" supine||27½" prone / 30½" supine|
|Maximum height (footplate - top of upper support)||34"||46"|
|Minimum height (footplate - top of head support)||26"||33"|
|Maximum height (footplate - top of head support)||46"||53" without shoulder support|
|59" with shoulder support|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not extend to products subjected to misuse, accident, tampering or modification not specifically described in the product instructions.
- Customer must notify us of any manufacturing defect within five days to get a free replacement.
- In no event shall manufacturer or seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages resulting from the use of this product.
- Manufacturer makes no warranties of satisfactory quality or of fitness for a particular purpose nor any other express or implied warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
Applicable Restocking Fees
Under 30 days
15% of price of returned items.
25% of price of all returned items.
50% of price of all returned items.
No returns will be accepted after 90 days elapse.
Please call us for specific details.