Jenx Standz Multi-Positioning Stander
Jenx Standz multi-positioning stander is suitable for children from 1 year to 9 years of age. It is a versatile standing system which offers prone or supine standing that accommodates abducted (of up to 60°) or neutral leg positioning. Standz is a newly designed standing system which can accommodate children with a wide range of postural requirements. Leg length discrepancy is easily accommodated by the individual control for knee and foot positioning and all adjustments are tool free to enable quick & effective clinical postural requirements.Features
- Tray holder: A clever accessory offers convenient storage when the tray is not in use
- Safety lock: Built in safety lock for frame angle adjustment – Ideal for those busy environments where there is potential for accidental activation of an unlocked mechanism
- Angle gauges: Built-in angle gauges for frame angle and individual leg abduction – easy to read gauges enable precise positioning and allow for the correct position to be repeatedly achieved
- Antimicrobial covers: As standing aids the digestive system and gravity can take it’s course, our covers have been designed to wipe clean, they also contain an antimicrobial agent to aid infection control
- Tool free adjustments: No more hunting for the right sized allen key, cleverly designed wing knobs offer a comfortable grip to enable effective clamping with minimal effort – meaning growth adjustments have never been easier
- Individual leg adjustment: Adjustment for both knee and footplate height – Ideal for accommodating leg length discrepancy. This tool free adjustment can be made in seconds and securely clamps into place using our clever clamping marquee design
- Individual leg abduction: Standz offers the ability to independently adjust either leg from 0-30° of abduction depending on the child’s clinical needs. Simply adjusted through a wing knob clamp, this action is quick and simple to adjust for each standing session
- 4 lockable swivel casters
- Standard knee straps (pair)
- Standard knee support (pair)
- Support boards in a choice of four colors
- Angle gauge to read frame angle range of 0-90°
- Mast with dual leg posts and individual footplates
- 0-30° independent abduction movement of leg posts
- Size 1 sandals with plantar and dorsiflexion movement
- Compact base with gas strut assisted angle adjustment
- Tilt mechanism with foot pedal release and safety lock
- Trunk support board and cover pad in choice of four colors
- Pelvic support board and cover pad in a choice of four colors
|Jenx Standz specification|
|Angle range||0° - 90°||90° - 0°|
|Age range (approx)||1 - 9 years||1 - 9 years|
|Maximum user height||54¼"||54¼"|
|Minimum height||footplate to top of upper support: 19"||footplate to top of head support: 23.5"|
|Maximum height||footplate to top of upper support: 38"||footplate to top of head support: 54.5"|
|Chest pad width (min/max)||7" - 12"||7" - 12"|
|Hip pad width (min/max)||7" - 12"||7" - 12"|
|Kneeblock width (centre to centre) (min/max)||4¾"||4¾"|
|Maximum user weight||99 lbs.||99 lbs.|
|Footplate angle (dorsiflexion)||10°||-25°|
|Footplate angle (planar flexion)||-25°||10°|
|Minimum user height (with use of Mini kit)||19" - 22"||19" - 22"|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect.
- This warranty does not extend to non-durable parts, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.