Joerns EasyCare 80" L Healthcare Bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Joerns EasyCare is a fully configurable healthcare bed which offers enhanced functionality and mobility that allow the bed to be configured to meet a variety of needs for the both the client and caregiver. EasyCare healthcare bed features such as best-in-class pedal locking system, reinforced sleep deck, redesigned panel retentions, and new mattress corner stops that adjust with the bed width.
Joerns EasyCare healthcare bed features:
- Four DC motor - supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation during frame articulation.
- Revolutionary arched legs - deliver a super-strong wide stance for equipment clearance.
- Therapeutic grid surface - offers improved airflow and ultimate support for the newly reinforced sleep surface.
- 7" to 30" travel range - offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the highest height.
- Toroidal architecture - engineering of the bed’s steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than competitor’s angle iron bed frames.
- EasyLift leg positioner - provides quick positioning of the knee section of the bed for improved circulation – ideal for patients with blood flow disorders.
- Hand pendant and optional staff control - allow both patient and caregiver the flexibility to adjust the bed into the desired position for comfort or care needs.
- Four-section mattress support platform - offers a full range of comfort and therapeutic positions designed to reduce patient and caregiver injuries and potentially reduce shear.
- Mattress stops
- Wide stable base
- Grid sleep surface
- Battery pack cable
- Baseboard bumper
- Heavy-duty casters
- SoftTone frame color
- Welded tubular frame
- EasyLift leg positioner
- Roll-in-low lock system
- Whisper quiet DC motors
- Patented lifting mechanism
- Pendant jacks on both left and right side
- Optional care-lock roll at any height mobility
- Three-function positioning and ergonomic hand pendant
Note: More Headboard and Footboard Panel options and Mattresses are available upon special request. Please call or email us for a quote.
|Joerns EasyCare healthcare bed|
|Length extension||4" extender||4" extender|
|Casters||Four casters (two locking)||SafeLock pedal locking system|
|Safe work load|
|Up to 600 lbs.||Up to 600 lbs.|
|Product weight||220 lbs.||279 lbs.|
|Maximum back angle||65° to horizontal||65° to horizontal|
|Maximum knee angle||35° to horizontal||35° to horizontal|
|Mobility height||7"||7" - 30"|
|Mains voltage||120 VAC||120 VAC|
|Frequency||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Input current||4.0 Amps||4.0 Amps|
|Electrical protection||Class I hospital grade||Class I hospital grade|
|Duty cycle||10%: 2 min on/18 min off||10%: 2 min on/18 min off|
|Circuit protection||Auto reset current sensor||Auto reset current sensor|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a period of four years from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This four year warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components.
- Steel structural components on beds are covered under warranty for a period of 15 years from the date of delivery.
- Welds are covered under warranty for the 20 years of the product.
- Damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions, abuse or failure to maintain the product in accordance with client and service instructions is not covered.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by manufacturer voids this warranty.
- Parts that wear from normal use, such as DC batteries, are not covered under the stated warranty but are covered for 90 days after date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer provides 30 day return policy on unopened (original packaging), unused product with written permission obtained in advance from Seller with return authorization number issued to buyer.
- All approved returns must be shipped F.O.B (Sellers warehouse), and must be properly packaged by buyer.
- Product returns are subject to a service charge of 30%, or such amount then in effect.
- Used product or custom product is not returnable except for warranty purposes.
- Product returns, which are not approved or are not prepaid, will not be accepted by manufacturer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders defined as unique configuration for one customer, are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.