Joerns UltraCare XT healthcare bed
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Joerns UltraCare XT is one bed with the ability to adapt to many resident care environments. UltraCare XT healthcare bed can be easily transformed to fit any configuration or room style through a remarkable combination of performance, function, and style.
Joerns UltraCare XT healthcare bed features:
- Four DC motors - supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation
- Assist devices - have superior functionality and perfect grip height
- EasyLift leg lift - provides quick positioning for improved circulation
- Sculpted button on assist device - for easy, “press and go” operation
- Integrated pendant connections - on both sides of mattress support platform
- Attractive bed panel options - available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- Revolutionary arched legs - deliver a super-strong, wide stance for equipment clearance
- Therapeutic grid surface - offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
- Staff control - allows caregivers flexibility to select which features may be adjustable by the resident
- Toroidal architecture - engineering of the bed’s steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron
- 7" to 30" travel range - offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the higher end
- UltraLock - is available at the foot end or both the head and foot to maximize security or mobility at any height (option)
- Four-section mattress support platform - offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Simplified controls - Ergonomically designed pendant meets geriatric needs featuring soft touch edges, finger grips and optional enhanced back lighting, raised buttons and illuminated lock-out status
- AdvanceCare - features gravity-assist for easier and safer repositioning. Utilize Comfort Chair functionality for comfort, relaxation, improved circulation, and more ergonomic care by bringing the resident closer to the caregiver.
- Fast speed hi-lo
- Wide stable base
- Grid sleep surface
- Battery pack cable
- Baseboard bumper
- Heavy-duty casters
- 7" to 30" travel range
- SoftTone frame color
- Welded tubular frame
- EasyLift leg positioner
- Roll-in-low lock system
- 76" or 80" sleep surface
- Whisper quiet DC motors
- Patented lifting mechanism
- Foot end mattress side stops
- Patented toroidal construction
- Cable connection for optional staff control
- Pendant connections on both left and right side
Mattress sold separately, please call us for quote.
|Joerns UltraCare XT healthcare bed|
|Specifications||Bed size - 80"||Bed size - 76"|
|Support surface||35" x 80"||35" x 76"|
|Overall head panel length||83½"||80"|
|Standard overall head and foot panel length||85½"||82"|
|AdvanceCare head and foot panel length||93.75"||88.75"|
|Width with assist device brackets||36¼"||36¼"|
|Width with assist device brackets||41"||41"|
|Under bed clearance*||23¾"||23¾"|
|Maximum back angle||65°||65°|
|Maximum knee angle||35°||35°|
|Maximum height support surface platform above floor||30"||30"|
|Minimum height support surface platform above floor||7"||7"|
|Mattress support platform translation - entire travel range||1"||1"|
|Mobility height without UltraLock||7" - 30"||7" - 30"|
|Mobility height with UltraLock||7" - 30"||7" - 30"|
|Mains voltage||120 VAC||120 VAC|
|Frequency||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Input current||4.0 Amps||4.0 Amps|
|Control box output voltage||24V DC||24V DC|
|Duty cycle||10% (2 min. on/18 min. off)||10% (2 min. on/18 min. off)|
|Circuit protection||Auto reset current sensor||Auto reset current sensor|
|Safe working load||500 lbs.||500 lbs.|
|Product weight||220 lbs.||220 lbs.|
|Note: *Ample clearance between 14" and 30"|
**Overall space required for AdvanceCare positioning
***Includes bedding, resident, support surface, and all accessories
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a period of five years from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
- This five year warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components.
- Steel structural components on beds are covered under warranty for a period of 15 years from the date of delivery.
- Welds are covered under warranty for the 20 years of the product.
- Damage caused by use in unsuitable environmental conditions, abuse or failure to maintain the product in accordance with client and service instructions is not covered.
- Any alteration, modification, or repair unless performed by or authorized in writing by manufacturer voids this warranty.
- Parts that wear from normal use, such as DC batteries, are not covered under the stated warranty but are covered for 90 days after date of delivery.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
Please call us for specific details.
- Manufacturer provides 30 day return policy on unopened (original packaging), unused product with written permission obtained in advance from Seller with return authorization number issued to buyer.
- All approved returns must be shipped F.O.B (Sellers warehouse), and must be properly packaged by buyer.
- Product returns are subject to a service charge of 30%, or such amount then in effect.
- Used product or custom product is not returnable except for warranty purposes.
- Product returns, which are not approved or are not prepaid, will not be accepted by manufacturer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders defined as unique configuration for one customer, are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details.