Jonti-Craft High Chairries with feeding tray
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Jonti-Craft High Chairries with premium tray - High Chairries® are a smart and versatile choice for any early education environment. Designed to make feeding and clean-up a snap, the High Chairries feature a durable 22" wide x 17" deep stain-resistant, FDA Approved and BPA-free plastic tray that has 126% more surface space. The raised lip helps contain spills and can hold up to a half gallon of liquid. A removable and adjustable 3-point seat belt makes for easy cleaning and an excellent fit. Available in multiple seat heights.Features:
- FDA approved
- BPA-free materials
- GREENGUARD Gold certified. CARB II & CPSIA compliant
Jonti-Craft Signature features:
Your Assurance of Safety, Durability, and Value that Works for Kids, Educators, and Families.
From materials that add long-lasting strength and durability, to functional features like hinges that prevent pinching small-sized fingers, Jonti-Craft has developed a portfolio of uniquely designed and constructed features that make our furniture perfect for kids, classrooms, and homes. These features make a difference from the moment you place them in a learning or home environment and you can be sure they will last through the years with our steadfast warranty.
|Jonti-Craft High Chairries with premium tray|
|6820JC||5"||22" x 17"||22"||22"||15.5"||14 lbs.|
|6821JC||7"||22" x 17"||22"||22"||17.5"||15 lbs.|
|6822JC||9"||22" x 17"||22"||22"||19.5"||16 lbs.|
|6823JC||11"||22" x 17"||22"||23"||21.5"||17 lbs.|
|6824JC||13"||22" x 17"||22"||23"||23.5"||18 lbs.|
|6825JC||15"||22" x 17"||22"||23"||23.5"||18 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period of limited lifetime to the original consumer/purchaser.
- This product was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- Manufacturer unconditionally guarantees customer satisfaction on all products.
- If you are not satisfied with any product, simply call manufacturer before it has been used and manufacturer will arrange to have it shipped back to their plant for replacement.
- Manufacturer will also extend the guarantees against any defect in material or labor, absent any misuse or damage by the customer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- The customer must follow the procedure outlined in the manufacturer limited warranty with regard to all returns.
- All returns are subject to a minimum of 20% restocking (except for warranty-related returns), plus return freight.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- Items that are not returned in original packaging and/or condition are subject to additional charges after inspection.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.