Ki Mobility Axiom AS & ASP Wheelchair Cushion
Ki Mobility Axiom AS & ASP Cushion has patented self-adjusting fluid system that makes fitting and adjustment simple. It adjusts the fluid volume automatically based on the rider's bodyweight and physical attributes to provide optimal loading. The cushion is available in two models: adjustable skin protection (AS), and adjustable skin protection & positioning (ASP) cushion.
Adjustable skin protection and positioning (ASP) cushion features a deep contour shape that allows for greater positioning while seated and adjusts to the curve of the user's body. The lower extremities can be positioned with the help of troughing provided by the abductor and adductor components.
- Axiom's hydrolite is extremely light, eliminating the "weight penalty" of other fluid cushion.
- Because it is less temperature sensitive, the fluid functions consistently regardless of how hot or cold the weather is.
- Cover strain is eliminated by a pleated 4-way super stretch lycra cover.
- For shear reduction, bilateral Ischial Fluid implants with more mobile fluid.
- Trochanteric fluid implants that are independent and have a stiffer fluid for stability.
- Air flow is provided by a microclimatic spacer cloth layer over a reticulated foam comfort layer.
- Individual fluid volume control is possible with the Structural Foam Base with Fluid Reservoir Channels.
- The cushion's vents allow it to respond to changes in ambient pressure.
- To allow air to move, the cushion foundation has a dense layer of reticulated foam under a layer of spacer fabric.
- The closed-cell foam base is constructed with pathways that allow moisture to move through and away from the body, keeping the skin interface cool and dry.
Optimized Pressure Distribution and Maximum Stability:
- The femurs, trochanters, and ischia can all be loaded individually to the cushion.
- The fluid beneath the ischia has been designed to minimise shear strain, while the trochanteric bladders are filled with a stiffer Hydrolite to provide stability when moving and reaching.
- Human data from studies is used to design the shape of the cushion so they can properly fit the broad range of users.
- The cushion has been pre-contoured to make loading the trochanters easier, reduce ischial loading, and increase lateral stability.
Surface Tension Reduction:
- The ischial bladders are located right beneath the cover's outer layer.
- Surface tension is greatly reduced by using the super 4-way stretch Lycra outer cover material, resulting in better immersion.
|Ki Mobility Axiom AS & ASP Cushion
|14" - 22"
|14" - 22"
|14" - 22"
|14" - 22"
|Height (Leg troughs)
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 24 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the cushion to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months.
- 6 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the removable cushion cover to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies in the USA only.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- If the original cushion serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original product has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchase of this product.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 40% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details