Ki Mobility Axiom G Wheelchair Cushion
Ki mobility Axiom G Cushion
Ki mobility Axiom G Cushion is a top-of-the-line, premium general use cushion that boasts an impressive array of features that go well beyond the basics. Its expertly pre-contoured shape is designed to fit the body's natural contours, providing maximum comfort and support. The surface tension reducing well is another standout feature, helping to distribute pressure evenly and reduce the risk of skin breakdown.
The Axiom G Cushion is made with high-quality foam and cover materials, ensuring that it is durable and long-lasting. Whether you're a healthcare professional or an individual in need of a top-tier cushion, the Axiom G is sure to exceed your expectations and deliver a truly exceptional experience.
Feature Rich Cover:
- An easy-to-reach front handle with utility loops is there for hanging accessories.
- A water-resistant zipper and loop zipper pull make it simple to don and doff the cover and protect the foam.
Surface Tension Reduction:
- By using one pleated cover, surface tension is reduced and provides better immersion into the well.
- Its hexagonal foam shapes in the good decrease surface tension and maximizes envelopment on every side of the ischia and coccyx.
- The mild contoured well helps the trochanters, transitioning the femurs, and enveloping the ischial tuberosities and coccyx which gives support and stability.
- The cushion is made up of high-IFD polyurethane foam.
- All elements of the material provide a comfortable, long-lasting, and functional product.
- The cover is made with a 4-way stretch, high denier side panels, a pleated top layer with a skid-resistant bottom panel, and water-resistant material.
|Ki mobility Axiom G cushion|
|Width||14" - 22"|
|Depth||14" - 22"|
|Height (Leg Troughs)||2.25"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 24 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the cushion to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months.
- 6 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the removable cushion cover to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies in the USA only.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- If the original cushion serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original product has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchase of this product.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 40% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details