Ki mobility Axiom S cushion
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ki mobility Axiom S cushion features special emphasis on the area that distributes pressure around the tissues that support the bony prominences. Deeper hexagonal shapes allow increased immersion with better envelopment, making Axiom S a great entry level skin protection cushion.
Increased immersion and envelopment: With a special emphasis on the area that distributes pressure around the tissues that support the bony prominences. Deeper hexagonal shapes allow for increased immersion with better envelopment.
Surface tension reduction: The unique hexagonal foam shapes in the well reduce surface tension and increase envelopment around the ischia and coccyx. By only using one pleated cover, surface tension is reduced, providing better immersion into the well.
Pre-contoured shape: Cooperating with Georgia Tech to study anthropometrics, Axiom S has a properly designed pre-contoured shape. The appropriately contoured cushion supports the trochanters and femurs while redistributing the load to protect the ischial tuberosities and coccyx.
Feature rich cover: Axiom S's innovative cover is aesthetically pleasing with functional benefits for both the client and caregiver. A water resistant zipper and loop zipper pull make it simple to don and doff the cover while protecting the foam. There is an easy-to-reach front handle with utility loops for hanging accessories.
High-quality material: The base of Axiom S is constructed with high-IFD polyurethane foam. The cover is constructed with a 4-way stretch, water-resistant, pleated top layer with a skid-resistant bottom panel, and high denier side panels. All elements of the material lead to a long-lasting, comfortable and functional product.
|Ki mobility Axiom S cushion|
|Width||14" - 22"|
|Depth||14" - 20"|
|Height (Leg Troughs)||2.25"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 24 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the cushion to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months.
- 6 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the removable cushion cover to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies in the USA only.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- If the original cushion serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original product has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchase of this product.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details