Ki Mobility Axiom SP Fluid Wheelchair Cushion
Ki mobility Axiom SP Fluid Cushion
The Axiom SP Fluid cushion is a revolutionary seating solution that takes immersion to a whole new level. It is designed to alleviate pressure on the ischial tuberosities, allowing the trochanters to bear more weight and providing a wider base of support. Unlike the Axiom SP Visco, which uses viscoelastic foam, the Axiom SP Fluid features a Hydrolite fluid bladder that conforms to the user's unique shape and distributes pressure evenly.
This fluid behaves differently than foam, as it moves away from a shape and seeks to create equilibrium, resulting in reduced shear and improved comfort. Additionally, the Hydrolite fluid is incredibly lightweight, eliminating any additional weight burden. Whether you are looking for improved comfort or pressure relief, the Axiom SP Fluid cushion is a must-have for anyone seeking a truly unique and effective seating solution.
- The cushion is designed to provide maximum immersion, which allows widening the base of support, the trochanters to bear an effective load, and reducing the load the Ischial Tuberosities must bear.
Hydrolite fluid bladder:
- It is incredibly light, eliminating the "weight penalty" of other fluid cushions.
- It is less temperature-sensitive than other fluids, which means it provides more consistent performance regardless of climate.
- The bladder rests directly under the super stretch outer cover, which allows it to conform to the tissues that support the Ischial Tuberosities.
- Hydrolite is a non-Newtonian fluid that acts like a solid under the force of gravity, but flows as a viscous fluid under load, and helps minimize shear.
High-quality foam materials:
- The cushion is made up of high-IFD and density.
- High-quality foam materials lead to a comfortable, long-lasting, and high-performing product.
- The dual-density polyurethane foam base gives firm support in the lower layer with a durable comfort layer on top.
Surface tension reduction:
- By using the super 4-way stretch Lycra outer cover material, provides increased immersion into the well, and reduces surface tension.
- The bladder rests directly under the super stretch outer cover, which allows it to conform to the tissues supporting the Ischial Tuberosities.
- The Hydrolite fluid bladder sits on top of the waterproof inner cover which reduces surface tension and maximizes envelopment of the ischia and coccyx.
- It allows the trochanters to bear an effective load and provides increases immersion.
- This improves stability by widening the base of support and decreases the load, the tissue that supports the Ischial Tuberosities must bear.
Feature rich cover:
- The super 4-way stretch Lycra outer cover decreases surface tension.
- There is an easy-to-reach front handle with utility loops for hanging accessories.
- The pleated 4-way stretch inner cover with self-sealing zipper is water-resistant and is easy to clean.
- The water-resistant zipper and loop zipper pull make it simple to don and doff the cover and protect the foam.
|Ki mobility Axiom SP Fluid Cushion|
|Width||14" - 22"|
|Depth||14" - 22"|
|Height (Leg Troughs)||3.25"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 24 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the cushion to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months.
- 6 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the removable cushion cover to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies in the USA only.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- If the original cushion serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original product has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchase of this product.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 40% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details