Ki Mobility Axiom SP Visco Cushion
Ki mobility Axiom SP Visco Cushion
The Axiom SP Visco wheelchair cushion is a game changer in the world of pressure support cushions. It is designed to provide the user with increased immersion, allowing the trochanters to bear an effective load. This not only improves stability by widening the base of support, but also reduces the load the tissue that supports the Ischial Tuberosities must bear. The cushion is composed of a thick section of specially designed Viscoelastic foam that deforms to immerse and envelop the Ischial Tuberosities.
Using anthropometric design, this section also has two small areas where foam is removed under the Ischial Tuberosities to facilitate immersion. Viscoelastic material is both viscous and elastic, meaning it changes shape slowly and returns to its original shape. This slow deformation and return to shape allows the cushion to effectively absorb and dissipate energy, resulting in less reaction force pushing back after deformation.
- It deforms and returns to shape very slowly.
- A viscoelastic material is both viscous (changes shape slowly) and elastic (it returns to its original shape).
- A significant lag is there when viscoelastic foam deforms and when it returns to shape, as energy is effectively absorbed and dissipated.
- During the time lag, there is less reaction force pushing back after deformation.
- It allows the trochanters to bear an effective load and provides increases immersion.
- A thick section of specially designed foam deforms to immerse and envelop the Ischial Tuberosities.
- This improves stability by widening the base of support and decreases the load, the tissue that supports the Ischial Tuberosities must bear.
High-quality foam materials:
- The cushion is made up of high-IFD and density.
- High-quality foam materials lead to a comfortable, long-lasting, and high-performing product.
- The dual-density polyurethane foam base gives firm support in the lower layer with a durable comfort layer on top.
- The viscoelastic foam insert with unique hexagonal shapes increases envelopment and decreases compression around the ischia and coccyx.
Surface tension reduction:
- The viscoelastic foam insert with unique hexagonal shapes increases envelopment and reduces compression around the ischia and coccyx.
- The outer cover has a microclimatic spacer fabric layer with a horseshoe design around the well for layer reduction that allows the foam insert to rest directly beneath the pleated 4-way stretch Lycra cover to minimize surface tension.
- The well has two small areas where foam is removed under the Ischial Tuberosities to provide immersion.
- The cushion is designed to provide maximum immersion, which allows widening the base of support, the trochanters to bear an effective load, and reducing the load the Ischial Tuberosities must bear.
Feature rich cover:
- The super 4-way stretch Lycra outer cover decreases surface tension.
- There is an easy-to-reach front handle with utility loops for hanging accessories.
- The pleated 4-way stretch inner cover with self-sealing zipper is water-resistant and is easy to clean.
- The water-resistant zipper and loop zipper pull make it simple to don and doff the cover and protect the foam.
|Ki mobility Axiom SP Visco Cushion|
|Width||14" - 22"|
|Depth||14" - 22"|
|Height (Leg Troughs)||3.25"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 24 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the cushion to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months.
- 6 Months Limited Warranty: Ki Mobility warrants the removable cushion cover to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- This warranty applies in the USA only.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- If the original cushion serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original product has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchase of this product.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 40% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details