Ki Mobility Catalyst 5 ultralight folding manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5 ultralight folding manual wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5 ultralight folding manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5 ultralight folding manual wheelchair has since redefined the ultra-lightweight folding market by raising the bar in weight, performance, durability and functionality. Catalyst 5 is constructed from ultra-lightweight 7000 series aluminum, it is arguably the best choice in high-performance folding wheelchairs. With our largest selection of options to help you customize and configure your chair, the Catalyst 5 makes daily life easier.
While every model in the Catalyst family has a different axle plate with adjustment capabilities unique to each, they all take advantage of the same innovative design features that set them apart from other frames in the market. From the patented frame design constructed from 7000 series aluminum to the dual interlocking cross braces with a power x-hinge, there truly is a "Catalyst Difference".
Universal Axle Plate
The Universal Axle Plate does it all. Achieve seat-to-floor heights in 1/2" increments and adjust CG over a 3" range. With a more rigid design than its competitors, Catalyst 5 offers the best performing ride in its class.
300 lb. Standard Weight Capacity
Light is great but lighter AND stronger is better. Catalyst 5 has a mere transport weight of 12.8 lb.* and a standard weight of 20.8 lb.**. Did we mention it has a 300 lb. standard weight capacity? That makes Catalyst 5 the lightest AND strongest folding wheelchair in the K0005 category.
Front Frame Styles
The lightweight easy-to-use patented hangers now offer multiple hanger release options to further optimize chair setup for the client or caregiver. Did we mention, it's the ONLY hanger with a lifetime warranty!
Maxx Performance Spoke
Maxx Performance is our new spoke wheel that offers performance and style without a high price tag. It features eighteen radial spokes and a high flange hub that result in increased rigidity for a more responsive, better performing wheel. The heightened level of responsiveness combined with a lightweight design give the rider the most from every push. Constructed with a 6061 series aluminum rim and straight steel spokes with a durable black satin finish for a look and feel that is anything but standard.
WC-19 Transit Approved
Transit Tested and approved. User weight capacity up to 300lbs.
Catalyst 5 has the largest selection of options so you can customize and configure your chair to help make daily life easier, no matter what the day brings.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|ki mobility catalyst 5 ultralight folding manual wheelchair|
|seat width||14" - 22"|
|seat depth||14" - 20"|
|front seat height||13.5" - 21"|
|weight capacity||300lbs/350lbs heavy duty|
|camber||0°, 2°, 4°|
|rear seat height||11.5" - 19.5"|
|top frame tubing size||1"|
|bottom frame tubing size||1.125"|
|ansi resna wc-19 transit approved||yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame, cross braces, hangers and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.