Ki Mobility Catalyst 5Ti - Ultra Lightweight Folding Manual Wheelchair
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5Ti ultralight folding manual wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5Ti ultralight folding manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5Ti ultralight folding manual wheelchair is not only incredibly lightweight but the patented frame design provides a ride so incredibly responsive it is sure to not disappoint. Catalyst 5Ti's unmatched performance in a high strength low weight titanium package. No other folding titanium wheelchair offers the combination of lightweight performance that you experience with the Catalyst 5Ti.
300 lb. Standard Weight Capacity
Catalyst 5Ti is the lightest and strongest titanium folding chair on the market with its NEW 300 lb. standard weight capacity! A heavy duty option is also available.
Titanium Frame Construction
The Ti3AL/2.5V titanium alloy used to construct the frame has a strength to weight ration twice that of 6061 series aluminum and highly resistant to scratches and corrosion that happen over time. The titanium construction also contributes to the ultra-smooth and responsive ride experience you will feel when riding the Catalyst 5Ti. We recognize that getting every last ounce out of your chair and looking good doing it is important.
Titanium Cross Brace
Why limit yourself to titanium side frames? Add to the titanium experience with the value found in titanium cross braces. Lighten up the frame by another ½ lb.
Universal Axle Plate
The Universal Axle Plate does it all. Achieve seat-to-floor heights in 1/2" increments and adjust CG over a 3" range. With a more rigid design than its competitors, Catalyst 5 offers the best performing ride in its class.
Mags Can Be High Performance Too
Ki Mobility proudly offers the ultra-sleek and lightweight X-Coretm mags. These wheels have far greater stiffness and rigidity than conventional mags while keeping the weight to only 1 lb. more than spokes. Now available in 20", 22" and 24".
Maxx Performance Spoke
Maxx Performance is our new spoke wheel that offers performance and style without a high price tag. It features eighteen radial spokes and a high flange hub that result in increased rigidity for a more responsive, better performing wheel. The heightened level of responsiveness combined with a lightweight design give the rider the most from every push. Constructed with a 6061 series aluminum rim and straight steel spokes with a durable black satin finish for a look and feel that is anything but standard.
WC-19 Transit Approved
Transit Tested and approved. User weight capacity up to 300lbs.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote.
|Catalyst 5Ti folding manual wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" - 22"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Front seat height||13.5" - 21.5"|
|Rear seateat height||11" - 19.5"|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs / 350lbs Heavy duty|
|Ansi Resna WC-19 transit approved||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame, cross braces, hangers and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.