Ki Mobility Ethos Ultralightweight Wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ki Mobility Ethos Ultralightweight Wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Ethos Ultralightweight Wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Ethos Ultralightweight Wheelchair is an uncompromising combination of performance, ride quality and style. Ethos has countless color combinations and unmatched optimization opportunities which create a ride adaptable to your lifestyle.
Anatomy Of The Ride
It is scientifically proven that vibration damping technology diminishes vibrations received by the body during normal use. Due to this a ride so smooth that cracks and crevices disappear in the wake of every push. In comparison to what is being experienced in a traditional chair rider can notice the reduction of movement at the legs and feet while riding an Ethos.
Seat Frame Isolation
Acting in unison the patent pending technology shields the rider from the unceasing onslaught of high frequency vibrations. The seat frame is isolated from the base frame and the caster wheel is not connected to the front end so you get a whole new ability to control ride experience. Every bump and jar now not immediately transferred to your feet and legs which are feel by caster wheel.
Rigidity is designed into all the right places giving you superior responsiveness. The feeling of performance and energy from a meticulously crafted machine becomes one with your body. The perfect combination of strong agile responsiveness and comfortable performance.
The unique two frame design offers a whole new paradigm in adjustability. The first rigid frame with independently adjustable caster positioning, giving you higher performance without sacrificing stability. Easily vary CG, seat to floor height, and seat angle, the outcome is enhanced optimization and higher levels of performance, comfort and fit.
Ethos has intelligent Isolation Technology (ISO Tech) which gives you an amazingly smooth, personalized ride experience. ISO Tech is consists of four scientifically optimized polymers that isolate the seat frame. Designed to be interchangeable, ISO Tech polymers provide a personalized ride experience that you control. Take your ride anywhere from soft and supple to stiff and rigid with the variety of polymers included with each chair. Ethos was instrumented to measure and compare the rate and frequency of vibrations experienced at the seat frame vs. the base frame during actual use. As a result of ISO Tech you can see the reduction of vibrations that reach the seat frame which result in smoother ride with every push.
- Footrest Protector
- Quick Release Axle
- Standard Polymer Setup
- Standard Caster Fork (Please select caster type and position from the below option)
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Ki Mobility Ethos Ultralightweight Wheelchair|
|Transport Weight||11.6 lbs.|
|Seat width||12" - 20"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Front seat height||13.5" - 20.5"|
|Rear seateat height||13.5" - 20"|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°, 6°, 8°|
|Weight capacity||275 lbs|
|Ansi Resna WC-19 transit approved||Yes|
|Tubing Size||1 1/8"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.