Ki Mobility Focus CR tilt manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ki Mobility Focus CR tilt manual wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Focus CR tilt manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Focus CR tilt manual wheelchair is a revolutionary and attractive tilt product designed in complex rotation that minimizes the problems of misalignment between the center of gravity of the system and a single rotation point. Focus CR manual wheelchair is a smart tilt wheelchair that tells how much adjustment is needed. Focus CR wheelchair needs only 2 bolts to make the CG adjustment in the seating system. In most cases the adjustment can be done with the seating system and client in position.
The Focus CR is our patent pending execution of the Science of Complex rotation. Complex rotation is a system that utilizes two control paths with two different centers of rotation to minimize the problems that result from the inevitable misalignment between the center of gravity of the system and a single rotation point.
Within the Focus CR the seat frame naturally wants to settle to the middle instead of slamming forward or backward - thus putting the forces that used to work against you on your side. You can feel confident that uncontrolled tilting is a thing of the past. The Focus CR's tilt is smart will tell you how much adjustment is needed so you have more time to focus on the other details of your day.
Cutting edge design employing state of the art manufacturing techniques, the Focus CR is an attractive minimalistic tilt. With the industry's most effective seat height possibilities you'll find it more functional too.
Wide tire options
The new 16x2 mag rear wheels and 6 x 2 solid casters make it easier to handle everyday obstacles such as curbs and inclines. With a noticeable improvement in roll ability, the chair floats effortlessly across soft ground while rolling easily indoors.
Fumbling with the button locks to get them out of the way? This NEW flip-up spring-loaded design makes it simple. Now just use your foot to easily flip them up and down as required.
Because the human body doesn't grow in one inch increments you will appreciate the new 70° and 80° front mount hangers. With expanded foot positioning operations, adjustments in ½" increments and extended footrest lengths you can count on achieving the positioning the client needs.
Better wheel access
The Focus CR design features an inset tilt mechanism which reduces limitations between seating setups and wheel placement. This allows greater access to the wheel and a more advantageous weight distribution between rear wheels and front casters.
The Focus CR is designed with a low maintenance, rugged tilt mechanism. It is available with two different options for operation. A single hand lever, which can be mounted left or right, utilizing a single cable to operate both tilt locks simultaneously, reducing maintenance and cable damage. A single foot pedal option is also available and can be ordered for either left or right mounting depending on preference. This option features a cable free mechanical linkage for the ultimate in low maintenance.
Unlike other tilt wheelchairs that use plastic rollers or plastic bushings in their tilt mechanisms the Focus CR utilizes 8 precision sealed bearings of the highest quality. The ultimate in durability and virtually maintenance free, each bearing comes with a lifetime warranty at no additional charge.
Adjustable height back with fold down stroller handles
Compact knuckle design on the fold down stroller handle allows for a range of motion from 30 to 270 degrees. This ensures the caretaker always has comfortable hand positioning no matter the angle of tilt the chair is in. It also enables the handles to be folded down flush tight against the back canes so the chair can be transported in tight spaces much easier.
Dual post arm
This design does not wrap around the back of the chair to keep it clear from hardware so you have an easier time mounting your aftermarket seating system. Adjustable in height you can feel confident that you will be able to achieve a comfortable fit for the client.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Ki Mobility focus CR tilt manual wheelchair|
|Transport weight||33 lbs.|
|Seat width||14" - 22"|
|Seat depth||14" - 22"|
|Seat height||13" - 19.5"|
|Top frame tubing size||1"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Ansi Resna WC-19 transit approved||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame, tilt assembly (including bearings), hangers and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.