Leckey everyday activity seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey everyday activity seat is designed specifically for children or young adults with moderate needs who still require pelvic stability but do not need the same advanced level of support as those with complex needs. Everyday activity seat is designed with every aspect of the user in mind. From the soft covers, to the molded armrests, protraction pad, side pads, the contoured back and the ramped seat cushion, the Everyday activity seat ensures the comfort (and therefore postural stability) of the client. With optimal postural stability and comfort achieved, the client will be able to use their arms and hands more effectively and independently. Along with the Everyday activity seat’s height adjustability from floor to table (hi-low chassis), activities such as playing, eating, reading, writing or chatting with friends become easier and less tiring.Features:
- Available in Blue upholstery color
- Designed for children with moderate needs
- Wide range of height adjustment on the hi-low base
- Seat has been designed to be easy to adjust and care for
- Brightly colored covers can be removed and machine washed.
Four-Point Pelvic Harness:
Through its exceptional pelvic postural support built onto its slim chassis, this therapy chair is for the everyday. The LECKEY Everyday Activity Seat gives its users room to move, with users able to move their arms freely and independently. The Everyday Activity Chair allows for activities such as playing, eating, reading, writing, or chatting with friends, allowing its user to live life to the fullest.
Combined with its Hi-Low Chassis allowing for easy adjustability for all heights around the home, this seating and positioning solution is the perfect therapy chair for everyday.
|Designed for Comfort:|
Coming equipped with a two-point pelvic belt offers the foundation of effective posturing through a stable and adjustable pelvic base designed for mild posturing needs.
Additional positioning pieces, supports, and footplates can be easily added to ensure the correct postural foundation for a comfortable learning environment.
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Weight capacity||66 lbs.||110 lbs.||220 lbs.|
Seat and basic chassis
|50 lbs.||60 lbs.||79 lbs.|
Seat and Hi-low chassis
|65 lbs.||75 lbs.||108 lbs.|
| Seat height|
|9.8 - 23.6"||12.6 - 23.6"||17.7 - 23.6"|
|Seat width||6.3 - 11"||10.2 - 15"||13.4 - 19.7"|
| Seat depth|
|5.9 - 11"||9 - 15"||13 - 18.9"|
| Seat depth|
|N/A||11.8 - 17.7"||N/A|
| Lateral distance|
|5.9 - 8.7"||6.7 - 9.4"||9.4 - 14.6"|
|Back height||11.8 - 15.7"||15.7 - 20.5"||17.7 - 24.8"|
|Back angle|| 30° Supine|
| 30° Supine|
| 30° Supine|
|Armrest height||5.9 - 9.8"||7.9 - 11.8"||7 - 12.7"|
|Lower leg length||5.9 - 9.8"||9.8 - 17.7"||9.8 - 17.7"|
|Lower leg angle||-10° to +50°||-10° to +50°||-10° to +50°|
|Footplate angle||-15° to +10°||-15° to +10°||-15° to +10°|
|Tilt-in-space|| 30° Supine|
| 30° Supine|
| 30° Supine|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.