Leckey Everyday Activity Seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Everyday Activity Seat | Sunrise Medical
Leckey everyday activity seat is designed to support special needs children, teenagers, and young adults, With the Leckey Everyday Activity Seat, every day is an active day, with the ability to travel without losing optimal posturing and pelvic support. The Everyday Activity Seat is designed for infants, teenagers, and young adults aged 1 to 18 years old. It allows them to discover the world while offering good pelvic support to correct poor posture.
- Only Blue upholstery color is available.
- Designed for kids with a modest amount of special needs.
- The seat has been created to be simple to adapt and maintain.
- The hi-low foundation can be adjusted to a wide range of heights.
- The brightly coloured covers can be taken off and washed in the machine.
LECKEY Everyday Activity Seat Additional & Optional Features
Four-Point Pelvic Harness: The four-point brace on the Everyday Activity Seat ensures excellent pelvic postural support.
- Easily adjusted from the middle buckle
- Offers a base of optimum postural support
- Four-point pelvic harness offers solid and flexible protection
- Develops with the person, in addition to a simple range of trunk, head, leg, and foot positioning adjustments
Everyday Functionality: This therapy chair is for daily use thanks to its excellent pelvic postural support built into its compact chassis.
- Provides plenty of space for users to walk about
- Allows to move their arms freely and independently
- Allowing to live life completely with activity seat
- Seating and positioning solution is the ideal therapy chair for daily use
- Its Hi-Low Chassis allows for easy adjustability for all heights in the home
- Encourages users to engage in activities like playing, dining, reading, writing, or talking with friends
Designed for Comfort: Without warmth, it is difficult to achieve optimal postural support.
- Allow user to relax and unwind
- Designed to provide comfort in everyday situations
- Moulded armrests allow them to live an active lifestyle every day
- Soft, breathable covers keep the user comfortable in a variety of climates
- Contoured back and ramped seat cushion provide both comfort and support
- There is a large selection of accessories that can be combined to meet any posturing requirements
- With its slim, easy-to-use style, this postural support seating system fits comfortably into any home
- Comfort & maximum postural support are provided by the contoured back and ramped seat cushion
- Without compromising convenience, the Activity Seat offers optimum seating and positioning assistance
|Leckey everyday activity seat||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|with basic chassis:||50 lbs.||60 lbs.||79 lbs.|
|with hi-low chassis:||65 lbs.||75 lbs.||108 lbs.|
|with basic chassis||17.7" - 23.6"||17.7" - 23.6"||17.7" - 23.6"|
|with hi-low chassis||9.8" - 23.6"||12.6" - 23.6"||17.7" - 23.6"|
|Seat width:||6.3" - 11"||10.2" - 15"||13.4" - 19.7"|
|Seat depth:||5.9" - 11"||9" - 15"||13" - 18.9"|
|Back height:||11.8" - 15.7"||15.7" - 20.5"||17.7" - 24.8"|
|Back angle adjustment:|
|Chest width:||5.9" - 8.7"||6.7" - 9.4"||9.4" - 14.6"|
|Armrest height:||5.9" - 9.8"||7.9" - 11.8"||7" - 12.7"|
|Lower leg length setting:||5.9" - 9.8"||9.8" - 17.7"||9.8" - 17.7"|
|Lower leg angle:|
-10° to +50°
-15° to +10°
|User weight capacity:||66 lbs.||110 lbs.||220 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.