*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Freestander | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Freestander is a positioning standing device which provides complete freedom at user's feet. The Leckey Freestander is an upright standing device for children and teens that comes in three sizes and features a range of adjustable supports for comfortable postural alignment at the chest, hips, knees, and feet. This therapy stander is simple to set up and adapt, making it an excellent choice for multiple users in the classroom, therapy room, or at home.
Freestander comes standard with:
- Hip pad
- Lap belt
- Tray cover
- Activity bowl
- Flexible lateral
- PU knee supports
LECKEY Freestander Additional & Optional Features
Freedom of Positioning:
- Therapeutic stander for children and adolescents with moderate to complex postural needs.
- Accommodation or correction of flexion at the hips and knees are all possible with this pelvic belt.
- De-rotation of the shoulders, alignment of the pelvis and centre of gravity over the base of support.
- A more comfortable standing system through variety of adjustable leg, hip, trunk, and optional head supports.
Day-to-day activities made possible:
- An upright stander which is ideal for everyday use.
- Durable and lightweight tray table, grab-pegs, and grab-rails.
- An easy-to-clean wipe-down fabric that makes cleaning a breeze.
- Improve independence at mealtime and aid in the development of motor skills.
- More versatile in the classroom and at home thanks to options and accessories
Designed for ease:
- Sturdy, height-adjustable frame is perfect for providing postural support in the classroom, therapy space, or at home.
- Features a low-profile footplate allows for quick transition from the stander to wheelchairs or other seating arrangements.
|Leckey Freestander||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Age range:||1 - 5 years||4 - 9.5 years||9 - 17 years|
|Chase plate height||18.5" - 27"||27" - 38"||38" - 53"|
|Tray size:||16" x 21"||18" x 23"||20" x 25"|
|User Weight Capacity:||66 lbs.||132 lbs.||220 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.