Leckey mygo seating system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey mygo seating system has always been about fulfilling the postural and emotional needs of young children and their families. Mygo seating system provides the optimum pelvic stability, trunk and head alignment along with proper leg and foot positioning. Mygo seating system offers a level of adjustability that makes it perfect for moderate to complex positioning needs in a variety of environments. Mygo seating system allows therapists to optimize the postural care of children with moderate to complex special needs.Features:
- Added Strength: Reinforced backrest and seat base
- Added Practicality: Removable machine washable covers, 40°C
- Added Support: Pelvic harness attachment points and webbing reinforced to cater for kids with strong extensor patterns
- Added Durability: Allen key screws supplied as standard with anti-vibration washers to prevent loosening through continued use
Designed for Comfort:
Through a highly adjustable frame and supports, the LECKEY Mygo Seating System is perfect for everyday use. This pediatric seating and positioning solution gives its users room to move, with a chest harness designed with removable shoulder straps allows individuals to move their arms freely and independently.
Activities such as playing, eating, or chatting with friends are made easy in the Mygo Seating System, with an optional activity table and its easy-to-use chassis makes it perfect for the classroom or nursery.
|Comfort at Every Height:|
The Hi-Low Base gives the LECKEY Mygo Seating System easy height adjustability for all heights around the home, making the role of the parent and carer easier. Everyday functionality is paramount with the Mygo Seating System.
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2|
|Age||3 -10 years||8 - 14 years|
|User height range||41.3" - 59"||50" - 66"|
|User weight||39.6 - 110 lbs.||39.6" - 132 lbs.|
|Seat depth||10.6" - 16.5"||13.8" - 18.5"|
|Seat width||8" - 12.8"||8.7" - 13.6"|
|Backrest height||14.2" - 18.5"||18.1" - 22.4"|
|Seat width||8" - 12.8"||8.7" - 13.6"|
|Seat to sandal||8.5" - 13.8"||12.4" - 18.5"|
| Chest width|
(Distance between laterals)
|6.7" - 10.6"||6.7" - 10.6"|
|Armrest height||6.3" - 8.3"||8.3" - 10.2"|
|Knee width||3.5" - 4.3"||4.7" - 5.5"|
|Backrest angle|| Prone - 10°|
Recline - 25°
| Prone - 10°|
Recline - 25°
|Footplate|| Abduction - 8°|
Adduction - 12°
| Abduction - 8°|
Adduction - 20°
Plantar / Dorsiflexion
|Tray size||21.6" x 18.9"||21.6" x 18.9"|
|Seat unit weight||22 lbs.||31.9 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.