Leckey Mygo seating system
Leckey Mygo Seating System | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Mygo Seating System is a therapy chair which grows with its user without sacrificing optimum posturing for pelvic support. Mygo Seating System is especially designed for special needs children 3 to 14 years old, this pediatric seating and positioning solution provides young people an individualized therapy chair which can be adjusted with their growth to provide strong pelvic support that is designed to correct poor posturing.
- Comes in two sizes
- Easily adjust for the user's size and needs
- Can be adjusted as the user's needs change
- Becomes an optimal long-term therapy chair
- Optimum pediatric postural support seating system
- Can be individualized to fit complex posturing needs.
- Pediatric seating system offers an extensive range of adjustable supports
LECKEY Mygo Seating System Additional & Optional Features
The Leckey Mygo Seating System features a four-point harness that promotes relaxation and proper posture by providing excellent pelvic positional support.
- A foundation of optimal postural support that grows with the child.
- Provides a variety of adjustments for trunk, head, leg, and foot positioning
- Offers stable and flexible protection and is easily adjusted from the middle buckle.
Designed for Comfort:
Leckey Mygo Seating System offers highly adjustable feet, knee, pelvic, trunk, and head support enables it to be precisely tailored to the user's comfort and postural needs. As a therapy chair that develops with the patient, lateral supports and a variety of specialty headrests can be used to provide optimum postural support.
- Ideal for daily use thanks to its highly flexible frame and supports.
- Activities such as playing, eating, and talking with friends are made easy.
- Chest brace with adjustable shoulder braces allows to move arms free and independent.
- Paediatric seating and positioning solution allows users to move freely and independently
Comfort at Every Height:
- Makes the job of the parent and carer easier
- Leckey Mygo Seating System prioritises everyday functionality.
- Hi-Low Base allows for simple height adjustment for all heights in the household
Now available Leckey Seating on ZIPPIE Mobility Bases
Leckey Mygo seating system on ZIPPIE Mobility Bases:
The Mygo seating system helps to support everyday functions at home and in the classroom. It is perfectly designed for the unique needs of children. Combined with the tilt-in-space ZIPPIE IRIS base, the Mygo now supports functioning while exploring out and about. The innovative interface is available in two sizes with adjustable widths that can be widened as needed to easily accommodate the different sizes of ZIPPIE IRIS mobility bases. This provides the opportunity for new and existing Leckey seating system users more choice and flexibility to explore their worlds with the support and comfort they need.
Please call us for specific detail...
|Leckey Mygo Seating System||Size 1||Size 2|
|Age range:||3 - 10 years||8 - 14 years|
|Product weight:||22 lbs.||32 lbs.|
|Seat width:||8" - 13"||8.7" - 13.6"|
|Seat depth:||10.6" - 16.5"||13.8" - 18.5"|
|Seat-to-sandal:||8.5" - 13.8"||12.4" - 18.5"|
|Back height:||14.2" - 18.5"||18.1" - 22.4"|
|Back angle adjustment:||10° prone|
|Chest width:||6.7" - 10.6"||6.7" - 10.6"|
|Armrest height:||6.3" - 8.3"||8.3" - 10.2"|
|Knee width:||3.5" - 4.3"||4.7" - 5.5"|
|Abduction: 8°||Abduction: 8°|
|Adduction: 12°||Adduction: 20°|
|Plantarflexion/Dorsiflexion: 10°||Plantarflexion/Dorsiflexion: 10°|
|Tray size:||21.6" x 18.9"|
|Recommended user height:||41" - 59"||50" - 66"|
|User weight capacity:||40 - 110 lbs.||40 - 132 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.