Leckey Mygo Seating System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Mygo Seating System | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Mygo Seating System is a therapy chair which grows with its user without sacrificing optimum posturing for pelvic support. Mygo Seating System is especially designed for special needs children 3 to 14 years old, this pediatric seating and positioning solution provides young people an individualized therapy chair which can be adjusted with their growth to provide strong pelvic support that is designed to correct poor posturing.
- Comes in two sizes
- Easily adjust for the user's size and needs
- Can be adjusted as the user's needs change
- Becomes an optimal long-term therapy chair
- Optimum pediatric postural support seating system
- Can be individualized to fit complex posturing needs.
- Pediatric seating system offers an extensive range of adjustable supports
LECKEY Mygo Seating System Additional & Optional Features
The Leckey Mygo Seating System features a four-point harness that promotes relaxation and proper posture by providing excellent pelvic positional support.
- A foundation of optimal postural support that grows with the child.
- Provides a variety of adjustments for trunk, head, leg, and foot positioning
- Offers stable and flexible protection and is easily adjusted from the middle buckle.
Designed for Comfort:
Leckey Mygo Seating System offers highly adjustable feet, knee, pelvic, trunk, and head support enables it to be precisely tailored to the user's comfort and postural needs. As a therapy chair that develops with the patient, lateral supports and a variety of specialty headrests can be used to provide optimum postural support.
- Ideal for daily use thanks to its highly flexible frame and supports.
- Activities such as playing, eating, and talking with friends are made easy.
- Chest brace with adjustable shoulder braces allows to move arms free and independent.
- Paediatric seating and positioning solution allows users to move freely and independently
Comfort at Every Height:
- Makes the job of the parent and carer easier
- Leckey Mygo Seating System prioritises everyday functionality.
- Hi-Low Base allows for simple height adjustment for all heights in the household
|Leckey Mygo Seating System||Size 1||Size 2|
|Age range:||3 - 10 years||8 - 14 years|
|Product weight:||22 lbs.||32 lbs.|
|Seat width:||8" - 13"||8.7" - 13.6"|
|Seat depth:||10.6" - 16.5"||13.8" - 18.5"|
|Seat-to-sandal:||8.5" - 13.8"||12.4" - 18.5"|
|Back height:||14.2" - 18.5"||18.1" - 22.4"|
|Back angle adjustment:||10° prone|
|Chest width:||6.7" - 10.6"||6.7" - 10.6"|
|Armrest height:||6.3" - 8.3"||8.3" - 10.2"|
|Knee width:||3.5" - 4.3"||4.7" - 5.5"|
|Abduction: 8°||Abduction: 8°|
|Adduction: 12°||Adduction: 20°|
|Plantarflexion/Dorsiflexion: 10°||Plantarflexion/Dorsiflexion: 10°|
|Tray size:||21.6" x 18.9"|
|Recommended user height:||41" - 59"||50" - 66"|
|User weight capacity:||40 - 110 lbs.||40 - 132 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.