Leckey MyWay+ Special Needs Gait Trainer (Packages)
Leckey MyWay+ Special Needs Gait Trainer (Packages)
Leckey MyWay+ is a stabilizing walker which comes equipped with a harness support system for better safety & support. Leckey MyWay+ is designed to support head control and limb movement which enables special needs children to achieve optimum stepping ability.
MyWay+ Package includes:
- Ankle guides
- Guide handles
- User handles (Pair)
- Frame size 3 includes size 2 saddle
- Frame size 1 & 2 includes size 1 saddle
LECKEY MyWay+ Upright Walker - Features
Open Frame Design
The open-frame design provides support without restriction, enables children to get up close to friends, family, and a world of possibilities. Each of the three frame sizes comes with new robust indoor/outdoor wheels, ensures there's no limit to which path child can take. These sturdy wheels feature anti-roll-back protection, direction lock, and variable resistance as standard to assist steering, prevent backwards movement, control speed, and ensure all energy is focused on moving and playing. The size 2 and 3 frames can be separated and folded to make transport a cinch.
Unique harness for upright, hands-free walking
The revolutionary corset-like MyWay+ harness provides 360° support for deep core stability. This natural upright posture improves stepping, head & trunk control, and ensures hands are free to participate in the classroom and have fun in the playground. The harness is comfortable, flexible, and structured to help manage children with low or high tone and guide the dynamic sinusoidal movements of gait. Integral hoisting loops make getting into and out of the walker much easier, especially for tired little legs after a long walk.
Increased child engagement
The open-frame design and supportive harness keep children upright and their hands free. This ensures easy, peer-to-peer communication and interaction with their environment which increases overall participation. The open frame allows children to be able to participate in play in the classroom and explore outside with friends and family.
MyWay+ was designed with childhood development in mind.
Children with additional needs often have weaker muscles, especially around their hips. This can impact their gait, function, and hip joint development. The new side-step function of the MyWay+ locks the casters in a sideways position, providing the opportunity to target and strengthen hip abductor muscles while they are fully supported in the frame. In addition, progressing from standing to walking requires a multitude of small but important milestones including lateral weight shift, side stepping, and balance control. With the side-step caster function, the MyWay+ supports these developmental steps to encourage independent movement. Tool-free adjustment of the prone angle and gross & fine height adjustment, together with the wide range of accessories, ensure therapists can optimize setup to maximize participation and play.
New Additions to the LECKEY MyWay+ Upright Walker
The optional ankle guides are designed to help separate the child's legs to control scissoring gait. The MyWay+ ankle guide rails are flexible, which gives children more flexibility during use and in setup. The guides can be used at the ankle or adjusted slightly higher up the calf, depending on individual needs.
The new easy-to-adjust adult handles are height-adjustable for a range of carer heights. They enable a carer to guide the child around small spaces and encourage first steps to become meaningful movements.
The MyWay+'s newly developed indoor/outdoor casters enable children to be active in lots of different environments. These casters are multifunctional and offer braking, direction lock, anti-roll-back protection, and resistance to assist steering, prevent backwards movement, and limit speed as required. The versatility of these casters allows the MyWay+ to be tailored to the individual child's needs, helping to maximize their opportunity for use and further promoting function.
The new complex user handles provide additional upper extremity support for users struggling to hold their head and shoulders up. They are also height-, angle-, and depth-adjustable.
The new complex headrest has height, angle, and depth adjustments. The headrest also has adjustable laterals for individuals with less head control or uncontrollable movements that encourage a midline.
Great for smaller users, the new narrow saddle maintains all the functionality and ease of use as the standard saddle while allowing for greater movement and less hip abduction.
The new and improved user handles are now height-adjustable so that they can be set up to better fit the child.
|Leckey MyWay+ Gait Trainer||Frame Size 1||Frame Size 2||Frame Size 3|
|Age range:||1 - 5 years||4 - 11 years||9 - 16 years|
|Product weight: (Weight for Size 1 includes frame and upper support unit)||26.45 lbs.||14.5 lbs.||21.0 lbs.|
|Upper Support Unit Weight||-||23 lbs.||24 lbs.|
|User saddle height: (inside leg)||9.5" - 16"||16" - 24"||21.5" - 32"|
|Recommended user height: (measured from shoulder height to floor)||23" - 34"||34" - 47"||42" - 59"|
|User weight capacity: Frame||55 lbs.||110 lbs.||176 lbs.|
|User weight capacity: Harness||Harness Sizes 1-3: 110 lbs.|
|Harness Sizes 4-6: 176 lbs.|
|Waist at Navel Level:||Harness Size 1: 18.0" - 22.0"|
Harness Size 2: 19.5" - 23.5"
Harness Size 3: 21.5" - 25.5"
Harness Size 4: 23.5" - 27.5"
Harness Size 5: 27.5" - 31.5"
Harness Size 6: 31.5" - 35.5"
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.