PAL Seating System - Leckey Classroom Seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey PAL Classroom Activity Seat
Leckey PAL Seating System strikes the ideal mix between classroom activities and postural support. Leckey PAL was created by a team of gifted therapists and engineers. The Leckey PAL school seat is a stylish, durable, and easy-to-use classroom and pediatric postural sitting solution designed for children aged 1 to 8 who have mild to moderate postural demands. The Leckey PAL Classroom Seat is designed to improve stability, which reduces fatigue, improves concentration, and improves fine motor activity.
Leckey PAL Classroom Seat - Available Sizes
- Size 1: 1-3 Years
- Size 2: 2-5 Years
- Size 3: 4-8 Years
- Size 4: 7-12 Years
PAL Classroom Seat Includes:
- Seat pad
- Back pad
- Lap belt
LECKEY PAL Seating System Additional & Optional Features
Playful & Bright Design:
The LECKEY PAL classroom seat is built with a sleek, robust hardwood frame to be an attractive alternative for classroom seating. It comes in four sizes and four interesting colors.
Versatile Base Options (optional):
Depending on the child's unique demands, the LECKEY PAL pediatric postural sitting provides a variety of base and footrest choices, including casters, rockers, and stabilizers.
- Ideal for feeding and incorporating into family meals.
- For little children, the PAL size 1 can be converted to a high chair using the optional high seat frame.
Making Changes is Easier than A-B-C
The angle adjustable backrest, armrests, tray, and tables of the LECKEY PAL guarantee that the trunk receives the extra support it needs to assist reduce tiredness.
- Meets the needs of youngsters with modest difficulties in terms of postural support.
- For effective and comfortable seating in the classroom, this is the ideal activity option.
Simple to Position:
Additional positioning components, supports, and footplates can be simply added to offer a comfortable learning environment.
- Designed for light posturing requirements.
- A two-point pelvic belt is included in the package.
- A solid and adaptable pelvic basis provides the foundation for optimal posture.
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Age||1 - 3||2 - 5||4 - 8||7 - 12|
|User height range||27.6" - 37.4"||35.4" - 41.3"||39.4" - 51.2"||48" - 64"|
|Maximum user weight||66 lbs.||77 lbs.||88 lbs.||110 lbs.|
|Seat depth||7.1" - 9.4"||8.7" - 11.4"||9.8" - 13"||12" - 16"|
|Seat weight||9.6 lbs.||13.2 lbs.||17.9 lbs.||22 lbs.|
|Seat width minimum: with 2 X 50mm side pads||5.9"||6.7"||9.1"||11.1"|
|Seat width maximum: with no side pads||9.8"||10.6"||13"||15.2"|
|Seat to footplate||5.5" - 9.4"||6.5" - 11.2"||9.1" - 13.8"||11.2" - 16"|
|Seat to floor||6.3" - 9.4"||7.3 - 11.2"||9.8" - 13.8"||12" - 16"|
|Armrest height||4.8" - 6"||5.6" - 6.8"||7.2" - 9.2"||7.6" - 9.6"|
|Hi seat frame (W x D x H)||14.6" x 18.7" x 23.2"||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tray size (W x L)||19.9" x 17.9"||21.3" x 19.7"||23.6" x 21.7"||25.8" x 23.6"|
|Tray depth adjustment||2"||2"||2"||2"|
|Width with footplate attached||18.1"||20.5"||28.9"||29.3"|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.