Leckey PAL Classroom Seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey PAL Classroom Activity Seat
Leckey PAL Seating System is designed as the perfect balance for classroom activities and postural support. Leckey PAL is especially developed by talented therapists and engineers. Leckey PAL classroom seat is a attractive, robust and simple classroom and pediatric postural seating system which is created for kids 1 - 8 years of age, with mild to moderate postural needs. PAL Classroom Seat by Leckey is designed to help in improving stability that reduce fatigue, enhance concentration, and improve fine motor activity.
Leckey PAL Classroom Seat - Available Sizes
- Size 1: 1-3 Years
- Size 2: 2-5 Years
- Size 3: 4-8 Years
- Size 4: 7-12 Years
PAL Classroom Seat Includes:
- Seat pad
- Back pad
- Lap belt
LECKEY PAL Seating System Additional & Optional Features
Bright and Fun Design:
Available in 4 different sizes and 4 fun colors, the LECKEY PAL classroom seat is designed with a sleek, durable wooden frame to be an attractive choice or classroom seating.
Versatile Base Options (optional):
The LECKEY PAL pediatric postural seating has a range of base and footrest options, including casters, rockers, and stabilizers, depending on the specific needs of the child.
- Ideal for feeding and inclusion at family meal times.
- For small children: the optional high seat frame converts the PAL size 1 to a high chair
Adjustments Made Easier Than A-B-C:
LECKEY PAL’s angle adjustable backrest, armrests, tray, and tables ensure that the trunk has the extra support needed to help to lessen fatigue.
- Meets the postural support needs for children with mild complexities.
- The perfect classroom activity solution for effective, comfortable seating
Positioning Made Easy:
Additional positioning pieces, supports, and footplates can be easily added to ensure the correct postural foundation for a comfortable learning environment.
- Designed for mild posturing needs
- Coming equipped with a two-point pelvic belt
- Offers the foundation of effective posturing through a stable and adjustable pelvic base
|Dimensions||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|Age||1 - 3||2 - 5||4 - 8||7 - 12|
|User height range||27.6" - 37.4"||35.4" - 41.3"||39.4" - 51.2"||48" - 64"|
|Maximum user weight||66 lbs.||77 lbs.||88 lbs.||110 lbs.|
|Seat depth||7.1" - 9.4"||8.7" - 11.4"||9.8" - 13"||12" - 16"|
|Seat weight||9.6 lbs.||13.2 lbs.||17.9 lbs.||22 lbs.|
|Seat width minimum: with 2 X 50mm side pads||5.9"||6.7"||9.1"||11.1"|
|Seat width maximum: with no side pads||9.8"||10.6"||13"||15.2"|
|Seat to footplate||5.5" - 9.4"||6.5" - 11.2"||9.1" - 13.8"||11.2" - 16"|
|Seat to floor||6.3" - 9.4"||7.3 - 11.2"||9.8" - 13.8"||12" - 16"|
|Armrest height||4.8" - 6"||5.6" - 6.8"||7.2" - 9.2"||7.6" - 9.6"|
|Hi seat frame (W x D x H)||14.6" x 18.7" x 23.2"||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tray size (W x L)||19.9" x 17.9"||21.3" x 19.7"||23.6" x 21.7"||25.8" x 23.6"|
|Tray depth adjustment||2"||2"||2"||2"|
|Width with footplate attached||18.1"||20.5"||28.9"||29.3"|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.