*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey ProneStander | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Pronestander is an angle-adjustable stander which will be set for success. Leckey Prone Stander is a positional stander that comes in three sizes to accommodate a wide range of growth from 1 to 18 years of age. The Pronestander's standard features, such as individually adjustable chest, hip, knee, and sandal supports, ensure that this paediatric stander can accommodate a wide variety of postural requirements. The Leckey Pronestander, which can be used in any classroom, therapy area, or at home, provides individuals with postural support as well as the advantages of standing therapy in their everyday lives.
Pronestander comes standard with:
- Tray cover
- Activity bowl
- Pelvic band
- Flexible laterals
- PU knee supports
LECKEY ProneStander Additional & Optional Features
5 Prone Positions:
- Easily adjustable to meet the child's postural needs.
- Sturdy therapy stander with five gradual and comfortable prone positions ranging from 45° to 85°
Positioning of the Pelvis:
- Allows the trunk and head to be stabilised.
- Pelvic pad and belt work together to de-rotate the pelvis
- Fully adjustable pelvic pad and belt that have special pelvic positioning.
Standing therapy is now available in a fully customizable, individualised standing platform with the Leckey Pronestander. This angle-adjustable stander provides all of the postural support of a seating structure, as well as various social and health advantages of standing:
- Enhances motor skills
- Bone health is improved
- Increases the usable scope
- Pressure relief is improved
- Range of motion is improved
- Abnormal muscle tone is reduced
- Enhances interpersonal experiences
- Improves circulation and supports vital organs
Support Made Easy:
- Adjustable chest support and flexible laterals provide excellent trunk support
- Can be fitted with a variety of headrests to provide extra postural support for the head and trunk.
|Leckey Pronestander||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Age range:||1 - 5 years||4 - 9.5 years||9 - 17 years|
|Product height: (chest plate height)||18.5" - 27"||27" - 38"||38" - 53"|
|Product angle range:||0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 40° (prone angles from vertical)|
|Tray size:||16" x 21"||18" x 23"||20" x 25"|
|User weight capacity:||66 lbs.||132 lbs.||220 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.