Leckey squiggles early activity system
Special pricing available. Please call us for quote.
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey squiggles early activity system is a versatile pediatric positioning system that assists caregivers and therapists in helping children learn different developmental positions. Squiggles early activity system meets all the postural and comfort requirements of a seating system for young children. The simple kit of components has been designed to be intuitive and easy to use so that anyone can use the product with virtually no training. Includes Soft Mat, Flexible Pads (7 pieces), Transport Bag and Therapy Handbook. Package can be individually fitted with hook-and-loop fasteners.
|5 key positions:||Features:|
|Leckey Squiggles Early Activity System|
|Age||0 - 3 years|
|User Weight Capacity||33 lbs.|
|Floor Mat||29.9" W x 37.4" L|
|Sitting Support||11.8" D x 7.5" H|
|Small Support Roll||2.4" W x 23.6" L|
|Medium Support Roll||3.2" W x 27.6" L|
|Trunk Wedge||3.2" W x 27.6" L|
|Trunk Wedge Angle||7.35°|
|Positioning Straps||3.2" W x 26" L|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.