Leckey Early Activity System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Early Activity System | Sunrise Medical
Leckey Early Activity System is a floor-based early intervention postural support pad which is made up of a variety of soft, bright rolls, wedges, braces, and supports. Early Activity Seat is meant to be used in conjunction with the Activity Learning Program created by Leckey to help babies and young adults learn more effectively.
Leckey Early Activity System - Five (5) key positions:
- Side lying
- Back lying (supine)
- Tummy lying (prone)
- Floor sitting (long sitting)
- Hands and knees (four point kneeling)
LECKEY Squiggles Early Activity System Additional & Optional Features
Playtime is an essential part of a child's early growth. The Leckey Early Activity System offers children the gift of play because Leckey's creative support system meets their individual postural needs.
- Designed to improve the ability of the child to play, develop, and learn.
- Optional headrests and additional side support designed for a child's postural support needs, assisting in the child's growth.
- Encourages muscle and bone growth by focusing on five positions: supine, prone, side lying, upright, and four-point kneeling.
Active Development Program
The Early Activity System includes an Activity Development Program that explains the value of early intervention for special needs babies and provides instructions about how to use each of the positioning system's components. The wire-bound booklet is divided into parts that concentrate on the activities needed for purposeful play to help babies and young infants grow.
Easy for bubs on the move!
With the Leckey Early Activity System, which is designed for easy transport and can be conveniently packed into a specially designed duffel bag, a child will never be far from fun and help.
- Easy to keep clean and maintain, with machine-washable and tumble-dry safe covers
- Allowing parents and carers to provide a safe, clean, and enjoyable environment for a child.
Enhance development and provide support to infants
Leckey Early Activity System helps infants and toddlers improve muscle and coordination in the first few months of life by allowing them to lie on their backs, sides, and abdomens, sit, and later crawl. Your child is still firmly placed to provide the first steps of paediatric postural support through the Early Activity System, give your child an engaging, enjoyable playtime.
|Leckey Squiggles Early Activity System|
|Age range:||Max. 36 month|
|Support roll (small):||2.4"|
|Support roll (medium):||3.2"|
|Support roll (small):||23.6"|
|Support roll (medium):||27.5"|
|Product angle range:||Trunk Wedge Angle: 7.5°|
|Seat height:||Sitting Support: 7.4"|
|Seat width:||Sitting Support: 7.9" - 9.8"|
|Seat depth:||Sitting Support: 11.8"|
|Recommended user height:||39.4"|
|User weight capacity:||33 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.