Leckey Squiggles Seating System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey squiggles seating system is designed with both the child and caregiver in mind. A 1”, one piece seat base cushion ensures comfort so the child is able to focus on other activities. The removable, machine washable cushion cover makes it easier to clean while the tools sent as a standard help prevent loosening through continued use. Squiggles seating system is designed for children ages 1-5, Squiggles Seating System is suitable for use as a home chair, school chair or with a mobility base. Squiggles meets all the postural, function and practical requirements of a seating system for young children with special needs while maintaining a fun, colorful design.Features:
Pelvic stability (optional): A 4-point pelvic harness and ramped base cushion provide optimum support.
Head & trunk alignment (optional): Support is enhanced with the addition of the shoulder support, provides increased shoulder protraction, and therefore midline positioning of the upper limbs.
Leg & foot positioning (optional): The one-piece footrest with optional sandals ensures maximum stability and allows for growth. Adduction features and optional pommel allow for optimal upper leg positioning.Base (Recomended)
- Size 1, Hi-low base
- Size 2 Hi-low base (Required Adapter)
- Size 1 Kimba Neo base - Black
- Click here for purchase Ki Mobility Little Wave Flip Base
|Leckey Squiggles seating system only|
|Age (approx)||1 - 5 years|
|User height range||29.5" - 43.3"|
|Max. user weight||48.4 lbs.|
|Seat depth (Backrest to back of knee)||7.5 - 11.4"|
|Seat width||6.3 - 10.2"|
|Hip width (Distance between hip guides)||6.3 - 8.7"|
|Backrest height (Sitting shoulder height)||12.6 - 15"|
|Backrest height (with shoulder support)||16.5 - 18.9"|
|Chest width (Distance between laterals)||6.3 - 8.75"|
|Distance between pommel & side of seat||7.5"|
|Seat to footplate (Sole of foot to back of knee)||4.8"|
|Seat to floor (Top of seat to floor)||11.4 - 26.4"|
|Backrest angle prone||10°|
|Backrest angle recline||25°|
|Footplate angle plantarflexion||10°|
|Footplate angle dorsiflexion||10°|
|Tray size||18.1" / 22"|
|Seat weight||13.2 lbs.|
|Tray height (Seat to top of tray)||4.5 - 6.7"|
|Hi low chassis weight||19.8 lbs.|
|Excluding push bar length||25.2"|
|Minimum dimensions for storage width||21.3"|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.