Leckey Squiggles Seating System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Squiggles Seating System
Leckey Squiggles Seating System is an ultimate combination of postural seating and everyday comfort for a growing child. Squiggles Seating System is suitable for use as a
- Home chair
- School chair, or
- With a Hi-Low base
Leckey Squiggles Seating System is designed to meet all the postural and comfort requirements of young children with special needs while still maintaining a fun, colorful design. Squiggles pediatric seating and positioning system provides unparalleled postural positioning of the pelvis, torso, head, and legs while giving the child the greatest possible freedom of movement.
LECKEY PAL Seating System Additional & Optional Features
Versatile Base Options (optional):
LECKEY Squiggles Seating System can be used in all types of scenarios thanks to the versatile Hi-Low base.
- Hi-Low base allows for the child's height to be easily changed
- Changes via gas compression foot pedal to ensure they are always ready
- Allows children to always ready for eye-to-eye interaction during work, rest, and play.
When relaxation or a change of pressure control is needed, the tilt-in-space feature offers an easy way to achieve it without disturbing overall posture.
Grow with Squiggles Seating System:
Made possible due to a large variety of adjustment possibilities, the Squiggles Seating System is able to grow with your child.
- Back height is continuously variable by up to 6 cm (2.3")
- Optional shoulder guide permits further growth of 10 cm (3.9")
- Seat surface also grows by up to 10 cm (3.9") in width and depth.
Pelvic stability is the basis for comfort and optimal postural support in every therapy chair.
- Interact in activities such as playing, eating, and socializing.
- Allows individuals to move their arms freely and independently
- Features a four-point harness designed to promote pelvic comfort and stability
Alongside the four-point pelvic harness, the LECKEY Squiggles Seating System's flexible sacral cushion can be shaped to support the sacrum, further enhancing pelvic stability.
Options & Accessories:
The LECKEY Squiggles Seating System offers a wide range of options and accessories to further qualify this pediatric seating and positioning system as an ultimate postural solution.
From lateral supports, harnesses, and an array of specialist headrests to various types of trays and footing options, this piece of highly adjustable positioning equipment allow the Squiggles Seating System to be truly individualized to suit each child.
- Pelvic stability (optional): A 4-point pelvic harness and ramped base cushion provide optimum support.
- Head & trunk alignment (optional): Support is enhanced with the addition of the shoulder support, provides increased shoulder protraction, and therefore midline positioning of the upper limbs.
- Leg & foot positioning (optional): The one-piece footrest with optional sandals ensures maximum stability and allows for growth. Adduction features and optional pommel allow for optimal upper leg positioning.
|Leckey Squiggles seating system only|
|Seat unit: 15.7"|
|Hi-low chassis: 12.4"|
|Easy chassis: 10.4"|
|Seat unit: 14.6"|
|Hi-low chassis: 21.3"|
|Easy chassis: 20.7"|
|Seat unit: 14.6"|
|Hi-low chassis: 25.2"|
|Easy chassis: 24.8"|
|Seat w/ Hi-low chassis: 33 lbs.|
| Seat w/ Easy chassis: 23.1 lbs.|
(excluding push bar)
|Seat width:|| 6.3"-10.2"|
(distance between hip guides)
|Seat depth:|| 7.5"-11.4"|
(back support to back of knee)
|Seat to footplate:|| 4.8"-10.6"|
(sole of foot to back of knee)
|Sitting shoulder height: 12.6"-15"|
|With shoulder support: 16.5"-18.9"|
|Back angle adjustment:|
|Chest width:|| 6.3"-8.75"|
(distance between laterals)
|Knee width:|| 3.5"|
(maximum distance between pommel and side of seat)
|Tray size:||18.1" x 22"|
|Tray height range:|| 4.5"-6.7"|
(seat to top of tray)
|Recommended user height:||29.5"-43.3"|
|User weight capacity:||48.4 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.