Leggero Dyno SE Special Needs Stroller
Leggero Dyno tilt stroller requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Stroller & pushchair measurement guide
Leggero dyno order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with stroller order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Leggero Dyno tilt stroller is a 3-wheeled mobile base designed to offer ease of maneuverability in the home, classroom or any of the restricted spaces. Dyno pushchair also offers the transit option if bus transport is required which makes the dyno WC-19 crash tested compact 3-wheel stroller. Dyno stroller is an ideal combination of 3 wheeled mobility with an adjustable seating system, large pneumatic back tires and a swivel front tire that can be locked into position along with an excellent suspension system. The optional ACTIVATOR dynamic seating system is anatomically designed, allowing the child to move into flexion or extension, while maintaining proper pelvic position. ACTIVATOR seating system resistance is tension adjustable and may be locked out when not needed. Dynamic seating provides freedom of movement for a wide variety of children with tonal issues and an environment to benefit from therapeutic movement.Features:
- All-terrain mobility
- 30° hip angle adjustment
- Lots of growth and adjustability
- RESPOND contoured seating system
- Can stand up on one end in the folded position for storage
- Rear pocket
- Frame suspension
- Attendant wheel lock
- Hip angle adjustment
- Under seat storage bag
- Adjustable height push handle
- Quick release 16" rear wheels
- 10" front wheel with swivel lock
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the stroller, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard stroller options are shown online.
|Leggero Dyno Tilt Stroller|
|User weight limit||80 lbs.|
|Push handle height range||30" - 43"|
|Product weight||26½ lbs.|
|Front wheel diameter||10"|
|Rear wheel diameter||16"|
|Folded dimensions without wheels||32" x 17" x 25"|
|Folded dimensions with wheels||39" x 17" x 26½"|
|Seat to floor||19"|
|Knee active range (optional)||10°|
|Seat depth||8.5" - 13.5"|
|Lower leg length||7.5" - 14"|
|Back height||11.5" - 21"|
|Adjustable seat tilt||25° - 30°|
|Hip angle adjustment||85°, 90°, 105°|
|Chest width range||7" - 14"|
|Seat to back active range (optional)||30°|
|Maximum safe slope||5°|
- Tires, tubes, upholstery, push handle grips, or armpads.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Damage resulting from transit use.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit indicated on the serial number label.
- Including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments
- Products damaged by reason of repairs made to any component without specific consent of the manufacturer
- Or to a product damaged by circumstances beyond the manufacturer’s control and such evaluation will be solely determined by the manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details