Leggero Dyno tilt stroller - Special Edition
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leggero Dyno tilt stroller provides positioning with controlled movement and growth in a family, clinician, and supplier friendly package. Dyno stroller accessories are easy to install, and adjust. Leggero Dyno pushchair is an ideal combination of 3 wheeled mobility and a posturally correct seating system. Dyno’s versatile mobility is ideal for the park, home, classroom etc. The optional ACTIVATOR dynamic seating system is anatomically designed, allowing the child to move into flexion or extension, while maintaining proper pelvic position. The optional ACTIVATOR seating system resistance is tension adjustable and may be locked out when not needed. Dynamic seating provides freedom of movement for a wide variety of children with tonal issues and an environment to benefit from therapeutic movement.
Buy now and get extra 5% discountFeatures:
- All-Terrain mobility
- 30° hip angle adjustment
- Lots of growth and adjustability
- RESPOND contoured seating system
- Easy folding with seating components in place
|The Product comes standard with|
|Leggero Dyno Tilt Stroller|
|User weight limit||80 lbs.|
|Push handle height range||30" - 43"|
|Product weight||26½ lbs.|
|Front wheel diameter||10"|
|Rear wheel diameter||16"|
|Folded dimensions without wheels||32" x 17" x 25"|
|Folded dimensions with wheels||39" x 17" x 26½"|
|Seat to floor||19"|
|Knee active range (optional)||10°|
|Seat depth||8.5" - 13.5"|
|Lower leg length||7.5" - 14"|
|Back height||11.5" - 21"|
|Adjustable seat tilt||25° - 30°|
|Hip angle adjustment||85°, 90°, 105°|
|Chest width range||7" - 14"|
|Seat to back active range (optional)||30°|
|Maximum safe slope||5°|
- Tires, tubes, upholstery, push handle grips, or armpads.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Damage resulting from transit use.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit indicated on the serial number label.
- Including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments
- Products damaged by reason of repairs made to any component without specific consent of the manufacturer
- Or to a product damaged by circumstances beyond the manufacturer’s control and such evaluation will be solely determined by the manufacturer.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details